Yandere Dragon King x Reader

Pictures are not mine unless I say so.

It was a dark and stormy day in Ravinia Village. All the shops, aside from a few, were closed due to a possible storm that was coming from the West, least...That is what it smells like to you.

You, on the other hand, was tending to your garden before the busy storm, you hoped to get to it before the rain. That is when your best friends, Adelaide and Markus, show up to your house. You 3 have been your own Trio for many years, since childhood. Now, Adelaide had become a fine priestess and Markus, a knight.

"Ugggh... (y/n), you're always Gardeningggg!" Said the Priestess with angst in her tone, she was the type to do different things everyday and you, well, you preferred your space. "I hate to say it (y/n), but I agree with Adelaide. You need to go out more" Markus said as he got off his horse to join Adelaide.

"Well....I like to garden and...I don't know, socializing isn't exactly my thing..." you said to your friends as you looked up from your gardening, almost finished anyways. You then start to put away your things in the shed
"You know" started Adelaide "Some say that if you see dark clouds like this, you can guess it to be a dragon's smoke". That info caused you to smirk "But Adelaide, dragons don't exist, they just made it up to scare kids into being good" you said with a laugh. Markus shook his head and looked to the laughing (Y/N) and Adelaide, who was rolling her eyes.

"Well, I best get going. The King will want me to help people soon. Goodbye maidens" he said with a slight and polite bow and trotted away on his horse. Adelaide waved good bye to you and walked back to the church to help others.

~~In the Lair Of the Dragon~~

He had been watching you closely since you were a child, from a crystal ball made for him by a witch. You are so beautiful to him, that he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. His name was Maris, the Dragon King of your world. Well, not king of your land specifically, he had a pod he ruled as the Alpha of the pod.

"I think I found her" Maris told his pod and showed them the orb, showing them your smile and beauty. They agreed that you were indeed the most beautiful girl in the land and wished you were the Queen of the pod

They planned an attack on that village and your capture to be tonight...

~~Timeskip~~

You heard the sounds of people screaming outside against the hard rain, causing you to jump from your bed and run outside to check it out and to your horror...

The entire village was on fire and people were lining the streets, dead...

You looked around and saw Markus in armor on horseback, he then picked you up and without a word, sped off with you. "What is going on Markus?!" You exclaim while holding him tightly "Is Adelaide okay?!"

"I don't know, but for the first time in history, a pod of real, actual dragons...They attacked the village. I and others tried to fend them off, but their scales are tough against our weapons. We cannot wound them, my only option is to get you to safety!" Markus explained as they went through the forest...

Big Mistake...

You soon fell off after his horse jumped a stream and rendered you unconscious on the ground. Markus tried to get to you, but the pod arrived too soon "Stay away from our Queen, human!" One said as it blocked the way to (Y/N), while a much larger dragon, Maris, stepped toward (Y/N)'s unconscious body, breathing in her sweet scent

"We got what we came for" Maris said as he changed into his human form

He then picked (Y/N) up in his arms bridal style and smirked to Markus. "I will make her love me and only me...My precious little gem..." he said to him. Markus readied his blade "Fight me for her safe return!" He shouted while Maris snapped his fingers.

A dragon came up behind the Knight, and instantly started to tear his body to shreds, just enough to totrture him for daring to try and take back Maris's bride

~~TimeSkip~~

You soon awoke in a very nice and lavish part of a cave hidden in the mountains, a group of dragons surrounded you and a man with wings laid next to you, all seemed asleep. You tried to leave, but the man next to you mumbled "Don't leave my Queen..."

You stared at him and tried to get away, but his grip was iron and you couldn't leave. "What is going on here?! Where's Markus?!" You shouted and Maris chuckled "Don't worry your pretty head my dear...I kept that boy alive..." he then held you closer "I didn't need to kill him....After all, I have you now...I'll keep you safe and loved..."

"And I will make sure....

"No one touches........

"My beautiful Queen......."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my first Yandere story! I became inspired to make this after reading someone else's that based on monsters, I thought I'd do something similar!~
-Author~Chan