Yandere Harpy x Reader

I'm glad this book is gaining attention! Thanks for the reads, it means a lot, hopefully, I can get some requests soon!!~
-Author~chan!
-----------------------------------------------------------

You are the most famous huntress in the kingdom of Tabatha, (Y/N)(L/N). You have hunted beasts of all kinds since your first kill, which was a pheasant. Now you're a killing machine. You killed anything from bears to hawks, even a small water dragon.

  Your next task, was given to you by the Queen of Tabatha, Marion. "Lady (Y/N) we have recieved horrible news, a harpy was spotted in the forest close to the kingdom. We need yoir skills to kill this beast, bring me one feather soaked in its blood to prove you haven't failed"

  You had never seen a harpy in your life before though. You have heard stories of them, but never actually SEEN one. Carrying your arrows and a small set of knives, you went into the forest way. While in the forest, you took out a picture, it was your mom, dad, and little brother.

  You missed them very much, but they were in your home kingdom of Fenimore, about 4 weeks travel from Tabatha and you came to Tabatha to gain your name and fortune and return rich. Hopefully this catch will be the one!

  As you neared the forest entrance, you could hear the sounds of birds, squirrels, and rabbits making their daily commute in the forest. As much as it was relaxing to listen to, you had a job to do, hunt the harpy, and come back and that was exactly what you plan on doing.

~~Time Skip~~

  You were about an hour or so into the forest of the harpy residence, or at least, you think this is the residence of the harpy causing madness in Tabatha. From what the story say, they are a beautiful race of bird folk who, so happen to have a insatiable hunger for flesh

   The thought of a mutant like that scared you so, soon you saw another hunter in the forest with you, a man, about your age was there, slaughtering a wild boar. "Ho' there, friend" you said as you walked over to him. "Ho' there, may I know your name?" He asked, holding a bloody knife he was using to skin the pig. "(Y/N). You?" You asked "Daniel. Say, aren't you the huntress tasked by the Queen?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Let's do it together! These woods are dangerous and I'd rather not let a pretty woman out there by herself." Daniel said, smiling at you. You couldn't deny his sweet offer and therefore, accepted his companionship and walked with him, further into the woods.

~~Time Skip~~

  "So what exactly are you looking for?" Daniel asked as he walked with you "A harpy. Apparently half woman, half man" you explained causing him to look at you strangely."Well...Never heard of a beast like that before"

"I know. That is why even I don't know what it is" you said. Little did you know though, you were being watched.

~~In the Harpy Nest~~

  Several harpies of all colors and size were gathered at the nesting ground of their crown prince, Rais, his mother bred a human many years ago and was leader of the flock, sadly, she was killed by a hunter. He was growing bored of the same things and was looking for something more...Exotic.

  Pretty soon, the messenger Harpy, a smaller boy with wings, like the beautiful prince came forward "your highness! 2 humans have invaded our territory" he exclaimed.

The prince stood up and looked to the boy, his feathers showing all sorts of colors. "What do these humans look like, child?" He asked his messenger "a girl with (h/c) and (E/C), she also stands about (your height). The other is a man with brown hair and eyes" he explained in detail.

The Prince of the flock nodded his head and soon amiled. This girl sounded like the PERFECT exotic thing he needed. A human girl to call a wife. He decided to set alone and watch this girl.

~~Time Skip~~

"I'm getting kinda nervous..." you say to him, that is when Daniel looked at you, it wasn't a friendly look, but one of hunger...Not a good kind either.

"Well...If we're alone...." he started and made his way to you, it has been awhile since he had any girl to love. Perhaps (y/n) was his chance to love someone "and you are really pretty..." he then started to approach her and hug her when...

SWOOSH!!

A male with beautiful black and red wings swooped in and pushed Daniel away from you. Your eyes looked to the man then to your almost rapist. "Wh-who are you?!" You asked the winged man as he turned to face you. "My name? My sun, I am Rais...Crown Prince of the Harpies"

"So you're the harpy disrupting Tabatha." You said and pointed your arrows at him. "Please my sun, your arrows and blades don't scare me" he then snapped his fingers and all the sudden...Your head was hit and your vision went black...

~~Rais POV~~

  He looked at (y/n)'s unconscious form and smiled "perfect...Perfect..." he said as he ran a finger on her face then looked to Daniel who had a sword to his back "leave (Y/N) alone!!" He shouted at Rais as he turned around.

  "Hmm...I normally would never kill something to exotic...However, you sir, are annoying...Good food for my flock." He said to him and snapped his fingers...

  Instantly, a whole flock of Harpies showed up and started to shred young Daniel to pieces, his screams meant nothing to Rais who had flown away with his new mate in his talons.

~~time skip~~

  You awoke in a very large nest, surrounded by dozens of bird-human hybrids. Some were feeding their babies, others were flying about, and a few were sleeping. Beside you, was the man whom saved you.

"Hello Dove, you're awake?" He asked you stroking your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You nodded your head "look, uh... thanks for helping me, but I need to get home" you said and tried to leave, only...You were high in the trees, in fact too high to climb down.

"But my dove...You are home..." He said smiling and pulling you in for a kiss. "I am your lover...this is your home, I'll make sure you're loved..."

"And no one will get a chance to touch you...Not with me around, my dove..."