Yandere King x Reader pt. 1

Annnnd you thought it would be a monster? Big mistake!~ Also, a 2 parter? Ooooo!!!!!!~
-Author~Chan
-----------------------------------------------------------

He was King, as head of the State, he had it all. Fame, fortune, women, power above the people, but he needed something more, he hated the women because they threw themselves upon him. He knew better though, they didn't want his heart...

They all wanted his fortune.

However, there was indeed one woman that caught his eye and captured his heart. He met her at the Ball a day prior, she was beautiful. Her (H/L)(h/c) hair was done up beautifully, her wonderful voice was soft and elegant. Her body, perfectly svulpted to suit her kindred and innocent personality.

But her face...Oh her face was indescribably beautiful. He could go on all day about her lovely face and charm. Those lovely (e/c) colored eyes that shone like jewels, her luscious (skin tone), and the way she looked at him and didn't throw herself to him like the other snobbish women did.

He knew after the ball, though never got her name, he would have this girl. All to himself, he would have her carry any children he had made in her. The thought of her by his side every day made his heart thump rapidly.

But his first task...Find the maiden that captivated him...His only clue...A pink hair clip that came from the same maiden that day....

~~Your POV and Day of the Ball~~

You were some common girl, hardworking, compassionate, and kind to all. You were just average, but you did have lots of friends in the village however, one stood out from them all, the butler of the village, Reynolds, who've often came by to do errands.

"Hello Reynolds, how do you fair?" She asked him which caused the blue headed butler to smile. "Hello (Y/N), fancy seeing you here" he said as he brought her hand to his lips and laid a gentlemanly kiss on your knuckle. You didn't think much on it since it was a gentleman's act. "How are you fairing, maiden?" Hey asked you, smiling.

"I am well, just going shopping for food for the week" you answered. You worked at the local bakery as another baker. Your baked goods to all the people were the best goods they ever had, you even made foreign things of other lands. So you made a lot of money, not as much as a noble, but more than the average commoner.

After some small talk, Reynolds brings up the Fall Harvest Ball, the King, Altria Dalianous IV, was hosting. You weren't going to it at first due to having no money to, but after some convincing and some extra funds from your butler friend, you were able to buy yourself a dress for the night.

(Your dress)

You felt like a princess, trying on this prestigious gown

You felt like a princess, trying on this prestigious gown. You felt it was simple, but definitely elegant and beautiful to please a royal. After that, you adorned yourself in your mother's favorite hairclip as well, it was the same pink color as your dress so you thought it would look beautiful together

 After that, you adorned yourself in your mother's favorite hairclip as well, it was the same pink color as your dress so you thought it would look beautiful together

And sure enough, you were right. You told yourself you'd be beautiful without standing out too much. You took off your dress and clip. Remembering your mom. To be honest, you never met your father before, all you had was your mother. She bought that clip just before you were born and treasured it, sadly, your mother was killed in a carriage accident when you were 2 years old. You stayed in an orphanage until the age of 16, the eligble age to live alone. That is when you met Reynolds.

Reynolds was shopping as ususal when he met you. He realized you needed support to live on your own and felt with the situation you were in, he had to help you. So, he helped you learn to bake and got hired by the bakery thanks to him. Now, you worked around the clock and made a lot thanks to him. You couldn't be more grateful.

~~At the Ball~~

"PRESENTING, KING ALRTIA DALANIOUS IV!" shouted the announcer.
At the Ball, Altria's temper was horrible. Many women were flocking to him, and he didn't like it one bit, he had to be here for the Dalanious name, of course, so bugsome to keep a repuation. You couldn't blame him of course, with that many girls wanting fame over love, it would be hard NOT to be a little crabby.

Due to the crowding of the people in the gorgeous ballroom, you decided to head to the back garden(pretend it's nighttime)

You sat at one of the benches close by, taking in the glorious air around you, when you notice the King coming. He saw you and you could of sworn his cheeks turned a dusty red. "Uh...Hello, my maiden" he said walking to you, seeming a bit flustered. "H-Hello there your h-highness" you said a bit softly, you had to admit...He was really handsome in his silver armor.

The rest of the night the 2 of you spent together, laughing, eating, dancing. You were having the time of your life, until the bell sounded. It was 12:30AM, it was time for the party to end. "Oh! I'm sorry but...I must go!" You said and rushed out.

The king started to chase after you, shouting about how he didn't know your name and trying to stop you. Unknowingly, however, your mother's clip fell out of your hair, releasing your (h/c) locks elegantly as you rushed out of the palace.

~~His pov~~

He may of lost her, but...he stopped in his tracks when he saw she had dropped her clip. He held the delicate gold and pink clip in his fingers and walked to his room, swearing to keep it until she returns to him, also swearing to find you at any cost and means necessary.

~~Days Later~~

The king's behavior changed over the course of days, no one could find the owner of the clip and it was making him upset. Each day, he'd meet a woman who said they were the owner, but he could see right through the facade, he had all the fakes executed. He did this for the sake of finding the real maiden. The maiden whom made him appreciate life, the maiden whom he knew lived a simple life.

His Lady In Waiting...

Suddenly without much of a warning, his butler, Reynolds, stepped in, a maiden with him. She was wearing the same dress he saw her in, hoping it'd jog his memory....This, was her, the Maiden he fell for...!

To be continued~~~