Yandere King x Reader pt. 2

Previously: Suddenly without much of a warning, his butler, Reynolds, stepped in, a maiden with him. She was wearing the same dress he saw her in, hoping it'd jog his memory....This, was her, the Maiden he fell for...!
-----------------------------------------------------------
~~Your POV~~

  "My king, I am the owner of the clip!" You say as you see him holding your mother's precious clip. Altria turns to look at you, surprise in his eyes, he found you! At last he found you! He rushed to you and hugged you so fast, you were worried he'd hug the life out of you!

  "Oh my Lady! My Lady! I was worried I was going to never see you again!" He said, feeling like he was on the verge of tears, you held him in your arms allowing you both to sink onto the floor,  gently cradling his head so he could relax.
  After a few heartfelt moments of his tears, he hands you back the clip and you introduce yourself as (y/n)(l/n), a baker from surprisingly, his favorite bakery. You 2 spent the whole rest of the day together, just like the ball. You even danced all alone in the ballroom, no music playing, just you 2 being happy. That is when....

  He took your hand in his and looked at your (e/c) eyes, those gorgeous eyes, and got down on one knee "my lovely (Y/N)...Marry me...Be Queen at my side....!" He said, holding up a box of velvet, inside, a ring. You stood in shock and immediately accepted, on the terms that you and him would get to know each other a bit better before the wedding, which he agreed to.

~~Years later~~

  You married him, and became Altria's Queen. He did not kill another maiden again, cuz now he had you, you never knew he murdered innocent girls to find you though. He kept you under close watch, making sure you were safe. Ready to kill any whom dared harm you.

  You loved Altria however. He made you happy at any time he could, even during the days you both had duties to attend to, he made sure to do something for you, such as buy gifts, make your favorite meals, or take you out if there was time to spare, what an amazing guy~

  But this day, you would see the more chaotic side of all this...

  "My king, I'm gonna take a walk outside" you told the Altria, who was in his studies, he looked you in the eyes and smiled kindly. "Alright my Lady, just don't tread too far, I'd hate to see you hurt" he said and gave you a loving smile before reading the bill in his hand again.

~~in the Garden~~

  You were in the bench where you met Altria, remembering the Fall Harvest Ball. Remembering how happy you were the day you and he danced, laughed, and even shared a meal. That was, until you heard a rustling in the bushes behind you. "Who's the-?!" Suddenly your mouth is covered with a cloth, your screams muffled, all you could remember...Was hearing a sweet male's voice hushing you and whispering "don't fret my love...You will be safe...."

~~His pov~~

It had been awhile since he had seen his wife, she said she would be in the garden, and here he was, with a gift for her. A lovely silver necklace with his name on it, so she could remember whom her lover is. He hoped she loved it.

  But she wasn't in the garden this time. "Huh? My wife said she'd be here..." he thought when suddenly, the doors to the garden swung open and a maid came running out. "MY KING, THE QUEEN HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED!" she screamed, causing the King to drop his gift to his Queen, head to the floor, casting a shadow over his eyes "...Tell me this is a joke.." he said to the maid, but she stood silent and handed him a letter.

  Dearest King Altria...
I am writing to inform you that I have your precious (y/n) in my possession. My my my, for someone of common lineage...She's too beautiful to be with you. She should be my bride. Want her back? Come and get her. Before she ends up carrying MY child
-???

This entire note...It made his blood boil. How dare a man try this trick and take his beloved Lady. He felt his nails cut into his skin. He thought about the times with his wife, his (y/n), all the time he spent caring for her...He was not about to waste this at all.

  "Assemble my finest men maid...Have Reynolds watch the palace. Make sure no one leaves for suspicion of Kidnapping the Queen...!" He said, listing the things to do for the maid and she left. He picked up the necklace and clenched his fist again, feeling the same ache he had when (y/n) lost her clip....But this time...

He will get her back....

To be continued~