Yandere Naga x Reader

"Come on Ashley!" You said as you tried to push your friends, Ashley and Derek, to catch up with you as you 3 walked the rainforest. It was your graduation trip to the Caribbean with your 2 friends, Ashley and Derek as the starting day of your graduation trip.

~~Before~~

(Y/N), Ashley, and Derek, were nearing your graduation of Highschool. You also pulled off the most coolest prank of putting bananas in every room of the school and were now thinking of a senior class trip. You and Ashley were in the Student Event Committee, so deciding events like this was part of the job.

"Hmm...We have to do SOMETHING fun this year" Ashley said over stacks of paperwork, you were making some end of the day coffee. "Yeah, I know, it can't be like last year, where they went to the beach. We have to do something BIG" you said, smiling.

  That is when Derek showed up, he wasn't part of the committee, but he did help out a lot "hey you 2! What are you discussing?" He asked, looking to a frustrated Ashley "We're trying to decide what to do for the senior trip. We wanna do something big this year"

"Well...If it helps, why not do something OUT of country?" He suggested, that is when you had a lightbulb pop up, or you had an idea. "What about going to the Caribbean for the trip?! A whole week stay in paradise!" You said and that made Ashley excited "THAT'S PERFECT!!!!" Ashley exclaimed as she got the paperwork ready for the big day.

~~Time skip~~

  After arriving, all the students were told to go to the beach and anywhere on property, just as long as you were within eyesight. After dropping off your things in the nearby hotel in your designated room, you, Ashely, and Derek, decided that with a chaperone, you were gonna go on the rainforest tour.

~~Present Time~~

  You, Derek, and Ashley were walking with the chaperone through the trail, staying close to the guide who was talking about the various birds, fruits, and plant life that was in the rainforest. The 4 of you soon grew tired and decided to stay in the area to rest, it was high afternoon and the trees provided plenty of shade.

"This place is awesome, don't you think?!" (Y/N) asked Ashley who was constantly looking over her shoulder the whole way "oh. Yeah!" She said soon facing the group "Do you think we'll see a naga or a lamia?" Derek asked looking to them

"What?! Dude, those things were made up in the name of lemon fetishes. There is no way those exist" Ashley said with a roll in her eyes. Derek was a huge anime fanboy, so he knew all types of creatures.

"What's a naga or lamia?" You ask, and he explains that a naga is a half man half snake and the same was a lamia, only a woman. That fascinated you, while still sounding scary. "In fact, some legends say that during these early summer months, like now, is when they begin looking for potential mates"

  "Wow. The nerrrd is at it again" Ashley said as she laid there on a tree trunk "Alright, that's enough lazing around" said the guide, signalling the 3 of you and the chaperone to get up, your (e/c) adjusting to the sun "let's get back to the beach before someone worries." The guide said as he walked them back.

~~In the Naga's Colony~~

  He wasn't a king of some place, but many tribes in the forest worshipped him as a God when he was nothing of the sort. He had long wished for a mate of his own. Many tribal women tried to claim him, but they were either too gaudy, too demanding, or were just killed for food. He was not a god, or even King, just a man who can command snakes.

There was...One woman he had his eye on, she had come to his forest with a group. She was perfect, nice (h/c), lovely (e/c) and a wonderful personality. She made his heart throb pleasingly. He knew it as love. Love at first sight.

  And ever since, he had been stalking them, ever since they entered the forest. He looked at her gracing beauty and the way her (e/c) glowed in the sun of the spaces opened around the thick trees.

As soon as they started to leave...He called upon his snake brethren and commanded them to bring the (h/c) girl to him alive, the rest can die.

~~Time skip~~

  Suddenly, you heard rustling of the shrubs. You held on to Derek who told you it was probably a rabbit or something. As you, your 2 friends, the guide and chaperone all walked, the guide suddenly stopped everyone.

Within that moment, snakes, cobras to be exact, surrounded you all. You looked petrified, so did Ashley. The guide and chaperone tried to shoo them away

That was a bad idea...

The snakes started their attack. The snakes started to wrap up their victims by the legs, tripping them, and dragged them away. First the guide, then the chaperone, leaving you 3. Derek tried to protect you both, but Ashley was dragged from behind.

The last thing you and Derek heard was Ashley's muffled scream, turning to realize she was gone. "Wh-What is going on?!" Derek exclaimed as the Naga appeared before them

"Hello my forest bloom~" he said as looked to (y/n). If he was human, you would of fell for him instantly. He had long white hair and was perfectly decorated in tribal jewels. He was handsome.

No! Focus! Derek stood in front of you, protecting you from this..Thing. "listen buddy, I don't know what you are doing, but this...This is not funny!" He said, earning a glare from the naga "how funny...A human male against a colony of snakes and its master? Say, forest bloom, what is your name?" He asked you

"Me?...Uh... (Y/N)..." you said stammering, still trying to wrap your head on this situation, where was Ashley, the guide, and the chaperone?! You looked to him then to Derek. "Oh my~ hearing that name...It makes my heart flutter...~" the naga said in a hushed whisper as he looked to your more.

"Listen man...We don't know who you are and want out of here." Derek said as he kept you close "Ah you may call me, Rasmussen. A naga..." with that, you were knocked out by something hard hitting your head...The last thing you saw...Was Rasmussen wrapping himself around Derek...Then nothing...

~~The Next Day~~

You awoke inside a cavern filled with gold, jewelry, and around it all, a makeshift bed of sheep's wool and other expensive looking pelts. You also saw your clothes had been changed to this lovely garment.

 You also saw your clothes had been changed to this lovely garment

"Wh-where am I...?!" You shouted a bit, causing the Naga, Rasmussen, whom had been staring at your sleeping face to rub a hand on your cheek and smile "My dear forest bloom, your safe here...This is our home.." he explained gently.

You tried to escape, but he had his 9ft tail wrapped around your body "Where are my friends?! The guide?! The chaperone?!" you asked in a panic "even I don't know what my snakes did to them. Better not to know either...All you need is me..." Rasmussen said as he forcibly kissed you

"And it will remain that way...For as long as we live...My mate..."