Just Like A Merry-Go-Round~

A/N: Yes, as you can see, here I am again, writing a new Kuroko No Basuke Fanfiction. And my main OTP, as usual, is AkaKuro because they are just too adorable especially when they're together. Ah, I'm mentally squealing here. By the way, just wanna let you know that I'm hiding from my parents that fact that I write this kind of fanfictions, that I love yaoi and I'm a fujoshi. Shhhh!

Shh, or else I will never ever update any of stories again.

Oh, by the way, my other fanfics' new updates are coming soon! No worries, they'll be better than the ones I've recently uploaded. I just recovered from a two-day cold so I'm in no condition to have much-muchy fluffies.

Don't worry guys. This is a very different story. I definitely promise you that. It has no abuse, not much lemons. I wanted to try something that would make my readers squeal, cry, yell, scream, and then laugh. I wanted to try something that would make you, my dearest readers, the best story -well, fanfiction actually-in your lives. I couldn't promise you that this is the best, but I'll be giving my best to give you one hell of a twisted love story.

(PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER KNB FANFICS. J THANKIES!)

Signing out,

Love-fades-mine-has-021

"Just Like A Merry-Go-Round"

Summary:

"Once upon a time, I fell in love with you. But you didn't. The end." Sometimes, you just need to end your story that way because you'll get hurt less. This is just one hell of a twisted love story. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! ENJOY!

Chapter One: Once, but not twice.

He always knew, but he always pretended that he didn't.

He always felt it, but he always pretended that he didn't.

He always dreamt of it, but he always pretended that it was just a nightmare.

He always thought of it, but he always quickly banished the thought out of his head.

He always loved him, but he always pretended that he didn't.

Because sometimes pretending was better than loving. You get less hurt by this.

Akashi Seijuro, this was the name he scribbled on his notes again. He stared at the name before ripping the page out of the notebook before tearing it into pieces. After doing so, he approached the windows, opened it and blew the torn pieces with the wind.

He looked back and saw the big calendar that hanged on the wall beside his room's door. The day after tomorrow's date was encircled with a red marker and that meant that it was a special day.

He frowned and looked at the note he wrote under the encircled date. "Start of my second year in High School!" it said and there was a small smiley at the sentence's end.

"Time sure flies fast." He murmured and closed the window. "It's Spring now." He added and opened his closet to bring out his school uniform. "I better remind Kagami-kun or else he would definitely forget there's already school tomorrow." He sighed and took his phone.

Instead of looking for Kagami's number, his search landed on Akashi Seijuro's contact details.

What the hell am I doing?

He gulped and pressed 'Options'. He blinked and then clicked 'Delete Contact' next.

"Are you sure you want to delete Akashi Seijuro from your contacts?" It asked.