Chapter 3: News

As I walked out of the training grounds, I saw Scorpius. How gentle of him to wait for me. I smiled as I looked into his almond-shaped grey-blue eyes. Actually, it was the first time that I really looked and payed attention to his eye's color...It was really beautiful....

- "Thanks for waiting, Scorpius. You didn't have to." I said, smiling at him

- "Well, Evie and Belle already went to the Gryffindor common room. I told myself that I should wait for you. Anything bad can happen to you, and you need protection." He said with a wink and his famous smirk, that suited him more than any other smirk.

- "Hey, I can defend myself, I'm not a little girl anymore."

- 'We never know, Rosie-Posie."

About this little nickname, he was the only one whom I allowed to call me like, except with Dad. We continued to walk until we reached the Gryffindor common room, waved to each other and saw Evelynne talking with energy and Belquis turning as red as a tomato. What were they talking about...?

- "Come on Bel, don't be this pessimist. He is surely in love with you."

- "I'm not that sure. Maybe he's interested in other girls. We never know."

- "He always asks you to be his partner in charms class whenever we have to write an essay."

- "Actually, you've got a point...."

I understood. Belquis Wright is in love with Joseph Zabini, and she wasn't sure if he had feelings for her as well.

- "Belquis, Evie is right. He is in love with you. Didn't you ever catch him staring at you?"

- "Well, to be honest...Many times.... Countless times.... But there is still another problem."

- "What kind of problem do you get into when you get a boyfriend?" Evelynne asked

- "I don't know. Maybe he is my brother's best friend. He is more than overprotective. Joseph will probably die because of me." She said sarcastically with a sight at the end

- "Belquis Wright, your brother Adam needs to accept the fact that you are in love with his best friend, Joseph Zabini." I said, determined.

- "Who is in love with my brother?"

We all turned to Iris Zabini, who was Joseph's twin sister, unexpectedly sorted into Gryffindor, to every one's surprise. She was kind, bold and very cunning. No wonder she's Joseph's sister.

- "I am. So sorry for what I've said, but I must get to shower." she said with a soft voice

- "Oh my god!!!!! My brother is getting a girlfriend, and eventually getting married. Why, are you doubting his feelings towards you? Honestly woman, he didn't stop talking about you all summer. You're the Chosen one. Obviously."

- "See, we told you. He is in love with you" Evie and I said before getting interrupted by the entrance of our DADA professor, miss Wright:

- "Belquis, may I talk to you for a minute?" she said with tears running out of her dark chestnut eyes.

We all rushed to miss Wright and all asked her to sit down:

- "What is it, mum? What happened? Did dad upset you again?" said Bel with an angry voice.

- "Yes, and he is cheating on me with Victoria Macmillan's mum. Your aunt Lina saw them snogging at a coffee shop. I sent him a howler and I'm applying for the divorce."

- "I'm so sorry, mum. He doesn't deserve you, actually he never deserved you. He underestimated you, your beauty, your smartness, everything...."

I felt angry for miss Wright, sad for all three of them, and I needed to give Victoria Macmillan a three big slaps: one for Belle, one for Adam and another for Jasmine.