Chapter 7: The Attack

The weather of Hogwarts changed as the months passed, and we were in March. Unfortunately, I was alone in the Gryffindor common room: Belquis's father got married today, so she had to assist it, even if she didn't want to. Evelynne, from her side, had lost her grandfather from her dad's side, and since she was half-French, she went to France for a fortnight. Normally, she and Bel would come back tomorrow. Iris was spending all of her time with Joseph, and me with Al and Scorp.

I was going out to Hogsmeade, with the rest of the Trio, to drink some butterbeer and have fun. As usual, I found my two favorite Slytherins outside the Common Room, waiting for me. We all walked to the group of people waiting for the caretaker, Mr. Filch, to accompany us. As soon as we were in Hogsmeade, I saw the Hogwarts Express, coming. This wasn't usual of it to be active. I saw some people going out of the train, who were none other than Belquis, Jasmine, Adam and Evelynne, with Hagrid! I ran to them and we all shrieked when we saw each other. Al and Scorp joined us, greeting everyone.

- "Guys, weren't you supposed to come tomorrow?" Scorp asked

- "Well, I didn't want to stay in dad's house, so I owled mum, and told her to ask McGonagall if the Hogwarts Express could come today." Jasmine, looking excited. "And what about you, Evelynne?"

- "I didn't want to stay in France for too long, since Grandad's home was empty without him." She said looking down so no one could see her tears. She was pale, thinner, and her long red hair was horribly not brushed. I went to hug her, along with the others. Then, in the instance of a flash, an idea come to my mind. "Albus, go and accompany her to the castle with others, and ask her to the Ball!" I whispered to him. He looked amazed by my idea, hurried up to her and took the trolley off her hands.

- "Nice move, Rosie." Said Scorpius. "Now he has a chance to ask her to the Ball!"

- "I should have been sorted into Slytherin!" I said joking. He laughed as well. "I didn't know you had a sense of humor, Rosie-Posie.". I stuck my tongue out, feeling outraged. We walked inside the Three Broomsticks, sat down and ordered two Butterbeers. It has been a long time since we didn't sit down, Scorpius and I.

- "Did you think that Albus asked her?"

- "Well, if he didn't, I will kill him!"

- "Calm down, Rose. I asked her." Said Albus, holding Evelynne's hand. "And I said yes." Said Evelynne, who was blushing hard as he was. They sat down and we started talking about next year.

- "Being an Auror must be incredible, well, it seems like it." Evelynne said. "But I'd like to become the first witch fashion designer, it will be interesting."

- "Albus, you'll probably be teaching Potions at Hogwarts one day." I said, winking at him. He was brilliant at Potions and DADA, and that was pretty badass of him, since both of his parents didn't excel in Potions.

- "I will become a banker, and Rosie will be the future minister of Magic!" he said, finishing his butterbeer. I actually never thought of becoming the future minister of Magic, but more of an Auror, since I loved to duel and loved to defend people. We talked to each other for a good hour, until I saw miss Salem and Uncle Charlie come inside, holding hands again. I suspected them to date secretly, but since didn't have any proof, I couldn't say anything, for the moment...

I decided to go back, since I wanted to finish the rest of my Charms essay, due for tomorrow, Wednesday. I stood up, and so did the rest of my friends and we all walked up to the castle again. I found Bel and Jo having a romantic moment, and decided not to disturb them. As I went up, I started working on my essay and finished after an hour.