Chapter 14: Good news on a good day

Scorpius's POV

It was a normal day, well except for Aiden. It was his 11th birthday. It was a long day. Him being born prematured, at seven months, he was born on the 22nd of May, 2027. We woke up pretty early, due to the the crying of Diana. I rose to her crib, and smiled to her: she looked exactly like my mum, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. She took a place in every one's heart, surely dad. Aiden, was looking more like Hermione and Rose, with his brown eyes, and auburn hair. Robyn, is Ron, but as a girl, being unstoppable whenever she had an idea in her head, which led to some fights between Rose and her, but ended with a laugh, both of them having the same stubborn character, blue eyes and feisty Weasley hair. And then, there was Hunter, with his platinum blond hair and grey eyes, always smirking the Malfoy signature smirk. Robyn and Aiden were occupying themselves  on the so-called PS4, playing football video games, while Hunter was watching them, encouraging Aiden, since it was his birthday 

- "Hello kids, how do you feel?" I asked, kissing them. 

- "We're all good, daddy! It's Aiden's birthday remember!" Robyn said, taking Diana into her small arms, as I went to kiss Aiden on the head. "Big boy, now, huh? Ready for Hogwarts?" I asked, smiling. Aiden looked at me, he always thought that he was a Squib, ridiculous, he showed magic plenty times, to prove that he was a real wizard. "I still didn't get my Hogwarts's acceptance letter? Maybe I won't go there!" he said, putting his head onto my shoulder. "That's ridiculous, darling, you will have your letter, like Dad and I." Rose said, pulling him into a hug. "Yeah, bet 20 gallions by your birthday." Robyn said, joining the hug. I joined as well, transforming it into a family group hug, the Weasley-Malfoy group hug. 

Afternoon came as well as all the family: first were the Weasleys , beginning by Ron and Hermione, followed by Molly and Arthur, finishing by Hugo. After, Albus And Evelynne came, along with their daughter Anaïs( I won't say a lot, if you want more, read my other fan fiction about Albus potter and Evelynne Valence ,still writing the story) , Harry, Ginny, followed by James and his wife Alice Longbottom II, and Lily . Finally came dad: his job kept him busy, but he would never miss any of his grandchildren's birthday. It was a family birthday, small, but we bring a beautiful atmosphere. 

-" Hello there Molly, still looking young, god, you look like a thirty year old women! Arthur, you are quite lucky!" I said, welcoming Molly and Arthur. Molly blushed as usual, while Arthur was laughing at his wife's reaction. "Scorpius, you really will never stop teasing my mum, will you?" asked Ron, chuckling playfully. "Never." I said. "Granny Molly, grandpa Arthur!"  said the kids, running towards them. "What about me, did I become invisible?" said, Ron and Hermione together. "You can't stop complaining, uncle Ron, huh? asked Albus, "Much to everyone's annoyance, and to my pleasure, I will always stay like this!". We all laughed and went inside.

Rose's POV

-" Please, Rosie, bring the cake, Harry, Draco and I are starving!" Asked dad, smiling at me like a twelve year old boy. "Ronald, this isn't your birthday, or is it?" asked Draco, amused by my father's childish attitude. Mum rolled her eyes, along with auntie Ginny, which made Aiden, Robyn, Hunter and Diana giggle. What a family I had! I brought the cake, that was blue, since Aiden really liked this color, "It's a symbol of serenity, calmness, wisdom, and curiosity, grandpa Draco, plus, it's the color of the sky and the sea, and Uncle Teddy's hair." he responded to his question. "Bet 30 galleons, he's put into Ravenclaw." said Albus. I was with Albus: Aiden had a big mind, loved reading, loved school, and was the calm person, much to Robyn and Hunter's dismay. 

We sang happy birthday and Aiden cut the cake: it was really delicious, and made by Scorpius and I, it reminded me of our goofiness during the cake's preparation. We started opening the gifts: he received the usual blue Weasley sweater, many books from mom and Hugo, the newest Nimbus 4000 from dad, uncle Harry, a Healer's set from Draco, and a painter's case from Albus and Evie: they knew Addy so well, and knew that he loved to paint.

Aiden's POV

As I was thanking my beloved godfather for his precious gift, an owl showed up, holding a letter: she dropped it and flew away. I rushed to the letter, and opened it: I immediately saw the Hogwarts's coat of arms, and gasped... "To Mr. Malfoy, the first bedroom upstairs, 9 Chipping Clodbury, Glouchestershire. " 

"Dear Mr. Malfoy, we are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.  Term starts on 1 September. We await your owl by no longer than July 31st. Yours Sincerely, Minerva McGonagall." I read, out loud, tears of joy coming out of my eyes. "MY BABY'S BEEN ACCEPTED AT HOGWARTS ! WOUHOU! " scram mum, hugging me tightly. Dad, grandpa Ron and Draco, patted me on the shoulder and everbody congratulated me. "You know, at first I was happy that you are going, because then, I will no longer have to wait for you to play the PS4, but now, Addy, I'm kinda sad. Please don't go! Or even better! Bring me with you! Please!" said Robyn, who started crying. Boy, this is really a girl of a kind. I loved her so much, even after all of our fights. "Hey, i'll be here for Christmas, and I'll teach you every funny spell, and we will write to each other every week, promise?" I said, sweeping her tears away. "Promise" she said.

 It was getting late, and all of our relatives were gone: still excited by the idea of Hogwarts, I couldn't sleep. Dad and mum came to my bedroom, their smiles still drawn on their faces. "How are you feeling, darling?" asked mum, who played with my curly hair. "I'm so excited! Did you guys first meet each other on the train? Tell me everything!" I asked, planting a cute look onto my face, which made dad smirk. "Well, your mum hated me, and I loved her the moment I saw her! But then, I told her that I wasn't going to eat her, and she fell under my charm, and we got married, and we had you!" said dad, slightly laughing at mum's face. "That's undeniably true, but I didn't hate you, I thought that you were bad, just because of dad's remark on you!" she defended, hitting him playfully on the shoulder. I loved mum and dad's relationship: there was a lot of love, and that was beautiful. I kissed them both and yawned: finally, my birthday's wish came to life.