Chapter 11: After some time

Being back to Hogwarts for your last year was a hard realization I had to make with Rose and Al. I was made Head Boy and Rose Head Girl, the two pf us being together was perfect for me. I was with Hagrid welcoming the first years when Rose joined us, running. She did as I did when I heard a girl crying. I ran to her and hugged her. We asked her what was the matter.

- "I'm a mugg-muggle born witch. My father hates me because of that. I should have never been a witch. Now even mom hates me!" she said, crying even more. I looked at her, feeling pitiful for her; I calmed her down, patting her back smoothly.

- "It's okay to be different from the others, because that's what makes you unique, and Rose and I will always support you. Don't be scared of being different, be proud." I whispered in her ear, smiling at her. She stopped crying and smiled as well. She thanked me and I asked her name: "Elena, Elena Barlow." She answered. "You definitely look good together, with Rose. You should bring her on a proper date." She added, looking at Rose, who blushed red scarlet at her words. I smiled at her and she went. "Do you want to go on a date with me, Weasley?" I asked. "I don't see any problems with that, Malfoy." She answered, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

At the Graduation ceremony, end of 7th year:

"And I pronounce you, graduated of the year 2024!" scram McGonagall, I threw my hat up in the ears, smiling to my ears. I was holding Scorpius's left hand and Albus's right one. I kissed them on the cheek: mum was crying, tears of joy going out of her hazel eyes, smiling at me, while dad was looking at me and mouthing 'Proud of you, Rosie." I mouthed 'thank you' when Scorpius went on one knee, and was holding a velvet red box, inside it a beautiful emerald golden ring:

- "Rose Minerva Granger-Weasley, I hated you because you had better grades than me, I hated you because you had more friends than me, but suddenly, we became friends, and I fell in love with you, when you told me that you smelled bread in your Amortentia, because I told you on the train once than you smelled the mixture of fresh flowers and bread. I knew I only wanted you: with your blue eyes, and your Weasley fierce hair, and your messy handwriting, everything. I guess I can't imagine my life without you, and that's why I'm asking you to marry me, because if I don't, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. So, Rose Weasley, will you marry me?" he said.

- "YES, YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!" I said, pulling him into a passionate kiss, and sliding the ring onto my finger. My mum came to us running, and dad behind her, shouting 'That's my daughter!" McGonagall clapped as well as the other students. I cried in mum's shoulder, looking at the ring, and dad said. "I knew it, Welcome to the Weasleys, Scorpius!" he said, patting Scorp's shoulder. I hugged dad, mum and the rest of the family, when Elena came, and said "It's about time women, congrats!". I kissed her and she went to my fiancé, and high-fived him. I was fiancéed to Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, my one love for the eternity.

Scorpius's POV:

I was fiancéed to Rose.These words to come out of my mouth, were harder than N.E.W.T.S! She pulled meinto an emotional kiss, followed by a big smile on her face. I've beenpracticing in secret with Al and Evie, who were more excited than I was! Iwasn't scared, because my fiancée taught me to be reckless and I to be okay tobe scared. I smelled roses in my Amortentia, and that's why I ran crying intothe girl's bathroom: I was scared for our friendship but now, we are unstoppable.I was getting married to the most beautiful girl on the whole wizarding world.