Chapter 12: Until the very end.

Scorpius's POV

It was a beautiful Sunday, and not because it was my wedding day.... Yes, I was getting married to Rose Granger-Weasley, or should I say Rose Granger-Weasley Malfoy.... It took us nearly two years, and we waited, together, hand in hand. I organized it, and wanted it to make a surprise to her, and all of the family. She wanted to held it at our manor, being the first Weasley to marry in another house than the Burrow, and proud of it. She chose everything, but the priest. I wanted to make it a surprise to her and the family. I was in dad's room, looking at the mirror: my outfit was pretty handsome, I daresay, I was wearing a black costume, rolled up sleeves and an elegant waistcoat, that Rose loved, black shoes. I was smiling at myself when I heard the door open, and revealed my best man, none other than Albus Severus Potter.

- "How are feeling, man?" he asked, grinning.

- "I'm scared, excited, happy, and very impatient to see her, did you see her?" I said, trying to not look like a child, but failing.

- "She's gorgeous, excited, scared and very impatient to see you, mate! What have you done to her?!" he said, punching me playfully in the arm. The door knocked, and I saw my dad's face appear. "Can I have a moment, Albus?" he asked, winking. "No problem, Mr. Malfoy." he answered, leaving the room to us. "Your mother would be very proud of you, you never let go of Rose, you hold on tight, until today, and forever. You are very lucky. Here, let me adjust your bow tie for you." he said, letting go of some tears of joy. He arranged the bow tie, and he hugged me very tight. I looked at him in the eyes, and we went downstairs, waiting for Rose to show up.

Rose's POV

Today was March the 20th 2026, or should I say my wedding. It took us two years to make it. Today, I will become Rose Granger-Weasley Malfoy, and proud of it. I wanted to get married at Malfoy Manor, just to prove how much I respected the Malfoy name, not just Scorpius and Draco. Whatever they said about wedding day was right. I was nervous, stressed, excited and very impatient to see Scorpius. Admiring myself at the mirror, I looked at my dress: white with lace, in a mermaid shape with a long voile, hiding my hair, let loose with a little bit of curls. I felt like a princess, with my crystal-clear high heels. I smiled at myself, when I heard the door open, and revealed Albus Severus Potter, my soon-to-be husband's best man. He opened his mouth in surprise, and said "Bloody ferret, Rose, you look gorgeous!!" he shouted, smiling at me. I went to him, and hugged him. Tears stated to go out of my eyes, when he noticed. He wiped my tears.

- "Stop crying, you will ruin your makeup that mum did to you!" he said, and made me laugh. "How are you feeling, cousin?" he asked.

- "I am nervous, excited, happy and very impatient!! God, when am I going down to get married!" I answered, laughing goofily.

- "Just remember to breath and don't try to die by tripping down the aisle." He added, winking at me before leaving. I heard the door open, and saw mum, smiling at me. She came to me and hugged me tightly, before letting go of me.

- "Mum, where's dad?" I asked, wondering why wasn't he here.

- "Ronald, he's down waiting for you. Everybody is, even Hugo isn't fooling around, for once!" she added, smiling. She took my hand and we went down the stairs, and found Evie, who volunteered to carry the back of my trail. She hugged me and we continued our way to the priest, or should I say, my own daddy, laughing at my reaction. That's why he didn't come and walked me down!

Scorpius's POV

The reaction on Rose's face was priceless. Albus is a liar: he didn't tell me that Rose was absolutely mesmerizing, bloody beautiful, looking like a princess. She came to me and whispered 'Thank you so much for the surprise'. I nodded my head, taking her hand, and walked towards her father. We faced each other. "Today, we are gathered to celebrate the union of my beautiful daughter Rosie and my soon-to-be son-in-law, none other than Scorpius Malfoy, the son of my long-life nemesis Draco Malfoy, who has become over the years, a very funny friend whenever he gets drunk!" dad said, making all of us laugh. "But first, the vows. Scorpius, if you will." He added.