Chapter 5: The fun was to come

Belquis sat down with Evelynne and Iris. Belquis didn't tie her hair up, so her long brown hair was falling over her shoulders, which made Joseph blush and smile really hard:

- "Hey Belquis, I'm sorry for what happened."

- "Don't be sad. First, my dad is a Wright, so eventually a jerk. Second, it isn't the first time, he cheated on mum innumerable times, but she decided to not break the family apart and kept her mouth shut, but here it's too much for her. Plus, he never deserved her. But you seem very happy, tell us some juicy gossip."

- "Well, since this year, I want to try out for the Quidditch team and thanks to Rose, who reminded me to ask Madame Hooch if I had a good level, she told me that I had a very good level. So I'm going to join Scorp and Albus in the team."

- "I'm so happy for you. You truly deserve to be on the Quidditch team. If you want to, I'll come to cheer you up, along with Iris, right?"

- "Anything to make my brother uncomfortable." She said with a laugh. I truly love this girl.

- "Anyways, Adam, what are we going to do with the last name. I chose along with Jasmine to change it to mum's original last name, what about you?"

- "Of course change it to mum's. I never considered him my dad, after the big slap he gave her!"

- "Yeah, I'll just go tell her right away." She went to the table.

- "Your dad slapped your mum? How awful!" said Evelynne

- "What happened exactly?" asked Albus.

- "Well, it was concerning our religion. Dad doesn't approve the fact that we chose the 'terrorists' religion. He is catholic. One night, we were praying with mum and he comes in the room, drunk and alcoholic, and tells mum to stop praying. She stood up to him, which was unusual. She told him to get out, and he slapped her. It traumatized Jasmine and it still does. Don't bring this subject in front of her, please." How horrible their father was just put me in an awful mood. Usually, I would, with Hugo, be embarrassed of Dad by doing old and weird jokes. I just felt how unlucky they were. They didn't need more problems, and one just came in:

- "Hey, little sis." Said Victoria, who was smiling like Satan on Earth.

- "What did you just called me again?" she asked with an angry look on her face.

- "Little sis. You're going to be my sister, since my mum and your dad are getting married."

- "What? How?" asked Adam, who was probably dying of fury inside.

- "First of all, my parents aren't divorced yet, so don't get too excited about that." Said Belquis

- "Second of all, whether our parents are married or not, you'll never be considered by any of us as a member of our family because we are enough to each other and we don't need an extra member and extra problems." Said Adam

- "And finally, get the hell out of here before we kick your ass, pompous Slytherin ass girl." Said Jasmine who came right in front of her looking at her with a fierce eye.

- "I'm going to tell daddy about this." She said with a pretentious voice. And at that precise moment, Belle went to her, made her turn so she could face her and slapped her; and the rotten vicious prat fell on the floor, humiliated. Belquis went out of the Great Hall, while everyone was laughing of the prat's face. But the most important part of it the scene was probably Joseph jumping on the table to go and find Belquis. She was disgusted by her father's actions and wanted to kill Victoria, and in the same time she is in love with her brother's best friend but too scared to be rejected...Poor Belquis. I told to everybody to let them together and alone, which led to Adam's complaining, that wasn't understandable.

I went along with Evie, Jasmine and Iris to the common room, while waiting for Belquis to come back. The silence was raining and so was anxiety. I took my school bag and started working on a charms essay that was due for Wednesday so I would have got two free afternoons. I started working on it nonetheless I couldn't concentrate, too many things were on my mind: Scorpius being melancholic, Belquis slapping Victoria and York asking me to Hogsmeade, even if he has a girlfriend. How weird! My teacher isn't going to teach us till 12th of December, because she had to give all the papers and everything, Belquis told me when she came to the Hall. 20 minutes passed and Bel wasn't back. Iris said that her brother probably didn't confess because of all what happened, but Evie said that because of all what happened, he should tell her, so no more negative vibes, only positive and that was correct!

- "Girls, I have an idea. I think that Bel will hate us for that..." I said

- "Spit it up, I know that it's spicy." Said Evie

- "Well, I thought we could go and spy on The future couple." I suggested with a smile. The girls immediately smile back. We knew this was nasty and rude, but we could wait. We ran out of the common room and went the courtyard and without any surprises, found Adam, Scorpius and Al. Such an overprotective brother. He can't help it. We all followed Adam to the entrance and found Belle giggling and Joseph acting weirdly, most likely to make her laugh. The lovebirds continued to talk until...

- "Belquis Nadia Salem, I have something very important to say to you." She looked at him in the eye with a smile and her rosy cheeks.

- "Bel, you make me smile every day. You're incredibly cute when you get shy. Your beauty goes higher than the clouds, you're smarter than the rest of us. I don't know about you but I love you." He went down on one knee.

- "Belquis, will you be my girlfriend?" he said with bright eye. He was so determined

- "I will. I always loved. From the beginning till the very end. Always...Always." she said with tears coming out of her eyes."

He sat next to her and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He took her hands:

- "Do you think Adam will kill us"? she said with a wink

- "At least we'll die together." He said with a smile. They were official. She was happy and he was happy. Until a boy named Adam came out of the shadow and went to them, ruining the most romantic moment of all time.

- "Hey Jo, I just want to say to Belquis that she has three seconds to get away from you."

- "She's not going anywhere. Right habibti?"

- "Well of course, habib albi. You need to accept that your sister has grown up, I'm not a little girl anymore."

- "I'm still your big brother, didn't you notice?"

- "No, you just became invisible to me and Jo, right boo?"

- "Yeah, I don't see to who we're talking. Let's go ya omri." He said with an evil smirk, holding his girlfriend's hand and showing it to Adam, to make him even more furious. What a Slytherin and what a girl! He definitely had the guts to do that in front of his best pawl. We all showed up and started clapping to make the scene even more ridiculous. Jasmine, Evelynne and I jumped to Belquis's neck and we all congratulated her, along with Scorp and Al, dying of laughter. We all went up to our common rooms and slept. What a night!