Hosoek

Song recomendation: full moon by sunmi  (queen)

I'm sitting on a blanket in a dark corner in the library reading sad stories to make myself feel worse. I don't know why I even thought telling him was a good idea he's clearly not gay and even if he was I doubt he'd like anyone like me anyway. I'm not as handsome as other guys and I've got this stupid ocd that would scare anyone away. I mean look at me I'm sitting on a blanket because I don't want to touch the filthy floor that has been walked on by many students who probably stepped in shit, no normal person would even let such a notion cross their mind.

I'm a fucking freak and Kim Taehyung would never love me.

-

I've been sitting here for what feels like hours and my ass is killing me. I didn't even notice how dark it was until now. All the windows are closed, all the lights are switched off and the only light left is from the huge windows and skylights lighting up the library with the beautiful stars outside. I walk around the dark but see someone by the library door trying to get it open. Well at least I'm not in here alone.

"You can stop trying you know we're locked in for the night." I speak up to the unknown individual.

I hear a chuckle and then he turn around and I'm met with the source of my sadness and heartache. Fucking Kim Taehyung. Are you serious right now, why him? Does the universe hate me? I huff out an irritated breath and walk away not wanting him in my sight. I hear footsteps nearing towards me and I'm immediately grabbed by my wrist and met with Taehyungs gorgeous face which is very close to mine.

I stare into his beautiful eyes and my eyes flicker to his plump lips and I swear his eyes did the same.

"H-hyung why have you been avoiding me?"

"Its only been a day Taehyung calm your tits." I say taking his hand off of me. I make my way upstairs to the couches in the library comfort area, and of course Taehyung follows after me. I lay my whole body on the couch so he has no space to sit, but oh no that doesn't stop him. He lays down right next to me basically cuddling me.

"Hobi hyung I know why your avoiding me."

"Y-you do?"

"Yes, I completely get that you were uncomfortable seeing me having sex with someone." "I mean with  your ocd and everything it probably grossed you out."

"What!" "That's what you got from that, I don't think sex is gross!" I sit up crossing my arms.

"Then what was the problem hyung?" He says pulling me back down to lay next to him again staring into his eyes, but I quickly turn around so my back faces him.

"The problem is that you had sex okay!" "You didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend." I grumble in irritation.

"Well hyung I'm sorry I never told you hyung, now can we just cuddle cause its so cold in here."

Before I can even answer he wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles into my neck and it sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey hyung I have another question." He whispers and his deep soothing voice makes me fall in love all over again.

"What is it?"

"Well yesterday when you saw me, why were you crying?"

I sigh and turn around to face him. He eyes me worriedly full of pure love and concern, and I don't know if its the way he looks at me with those brown eyes, but I know he feels something. He may not know it now but he'll feel it. Ain't no basic bitch who don't know how to ride dick properly gonna steal my tae tae.

"Tae this might freak you out but like I like you a lot and im gonna like kiss you right now." And I do just that. I cup his face and I gently put my lips on his.

I don't want to scare him off so I give him a nice gentle kiss, I don't move my lips, its not rough, sloppy or sex driven, its a simple long peck and I think he likes it cause he hasn't pushed me away. He slowly but surely starts to kiss me back. I don't rush him, I slowly start to kiss him back too and he pulls me in tighter, and God this feels amazing.

He pulls away staring into my eyes and I give him my dimple smile and he completely goes red and buries his head in the crook of my neck. I stroke his head as we both fall asleep. I'm fully determined to make this man right here love me and now I will have to do the impossible.

Turn a straight man gay, shouldn't be too hard right?

Thanks for reading
Vote share and comment.💜

Question of the day: Favourite kpop solo artist (and yes I want more comments)

Mine is Sumni