Jimin

Song recomendation: serindepity full length version by Jimin of bts.

I have no valid excuse for not updating yesterday. I was lazy and sleepy.
-

After mine and yoongis  little fight and make up sesh we've been closer than ever. I'm so excited to spend Christmas with him. It's going to be the first time we spend Chritmas together as a couple it's going to be amazing, because I have a great supprise for everyone.

-
Yoongi and I sit together and wait for our names to be called so we can preform our song for the class. The songs we've heard so far were really good, especially Jongdae, Baekhyun and Minsoek theyre really amazing singers I think they might win. I hope Yoongi and I do well, Yoongi is so passionate about music and I know he would really love to have his song produced and sold it would be a dream for him, it'd be exciting for me too but I lean more towards my dancing rather than singing but I think I'm actually quite good.

As Mr Terblanche goes down the list of students he finally gets to yoongi and I. Yoongi and I get up and walk to the front of the class. Yoongi and i sit at the piano because we are going to play it together.. Yoongi starts to play after Mr Terblanche gives us the go. Yoongi plays the beautiful melody he came up with and I start to sing serendipity.

As I sing I can't help but only look at Yoongi. I can't help the goofy smile plastered on my face either. I only feel like this with him. I feel there's no one else in the room. It's just him and I in this room. I feel as if we are floating in an avast galaxy filled with only our love, passion and music.

Before I know it the song is over the song is over and our entire music class is clapping for us and as I look at Yoongi all I can see is the hapiness and twinkle in his eyes, it just completely warms my heart seeing him like this.

Yoongi and I get back to our seats and I hold his hand under the table. And while no one is looking i give him a quick kiss on the cheek and I notice a blush creeping on his face and I can't help but coo at his cuteness.

"Minnie stop." He pouts.

"Pssh and I'm the bottom." I giggle

"Don't act like you don't love this dick."

"Oh please min I could totally top you if i wanted to." I say.

"Exactly want to, and you don't want to cause you love having my dick up that sweet little ass of yours."

"Shut up." I say covering my face with my hand.

He pinches my cheek and we stop talking and watch the rest of the students sing or rap.

-
Yoongi and I are on our way to the cafeteria for our off lesson and we see a bunch of students there as well. Luckily I spot Hoseok hyung and Taehyung sitting together as Hoseok hyung makes many ponytails on Taehyungs hair.

I grab Yoongis hand and drag him to their table and we sit across from the couple.

"Oh hey you guys have an off period too." Taehyung says.

"Yeah we decided to come here and relax until we go home." Yoongi says.

"Guys I have really great news." I beam becasue I can finally say my good news.

"I swear if you tell me Yoongi is moving in I'm leaving the apartment." Hoseok grumbles

"Why would that be a bad thing?" Yoongi asks.

"Cause you guys fuck day and night and I like sleep."

"Your just jealous because Taehyung won't put out." Yoongi says

"Hey, don't make fun of my baby, we're waiting until he's ready." Hoseok says pulling Taehyung into his arms.

"Wait hyung are you ready?" Taehyung speaks up looking at his boyfriend with his puppy eyes.

"Of course I am I've wanted to dick you down for who knows how long now, or you could top me anything works really." Hoseok rambles.

"Oh I didn't know you were ready hyung." Taehyung says playing with his sleeves.

"Baby it doesn't matter if I'm ready or not, this is about you not me I mean heck you were straight a few weeks ago." Hoseok says as he looks at Taehyung with eyes full of love and admiration.

Taehyung leans in and gives Hoseok hyung a kiss on the lips and I see Hoseok smile into the kiss and I can't help but coo at the romance.

"Awwww you guys are so cute I can't breath." I giggle.

"Gross, Jimin can you please carry on with what you were saying." Yoongi grumbles as he pulls me into his arms.

"Oh yeah, you guys know about my very rich brother Seokjin hyung right?"

"Yeah what about him?" Yoongi asks

"Well he actually invited me and any guests of my choosing to spend Christmas with him and his husband in their beach house in L.A." I say getting more excited by each word.

"JIMIN ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, BITCH WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING LOS ANGELES!" Hoseok hyung screams in excitement.

"Am I invited too?" Taehyung asks.

"Of course you are baby, why wouldn't you be." Hoseok chimes in cupping Taehyungs cheeks.

"Of course your invited tae, you all are I want to have all my friends around me, I want to celebrate the holidays with you guys." I shyly say.

"When do we go?" Hosoek asks excitedly.

"When school is over we get our packed bags and we yeet out of here."

"Jimin please don't ever say yeet ever again." Yoongi says.

"Whatever, so will you guys come with me?"

"Hell yeah." Hoseok hyung says

"Wherever you go I follow." Yoongi says as he kisses my cheek.

"Yeah I can go." Taehyung says.

"Well it seems like we're all going to L.A." I say as we all get up to leave because the school day is over.

-
I lay in bed and call my older brother Seokjin hyung. And he picks up the phone, he's breathing really heavily i think he was exercising.

"Hey hyung."

"Oh hey Jimin, did you talk to your friends?"

"Yeah they're all coming."

"So four rooms?"

"No just two will be fine."

"Ohhhhh is my baby brother minnie getting sooome." And I can just visualise him wiggling his stupid eyebrows.

"Hyung shut up, don't act like you and Namjoon hyung aren't sex addicts." I huff out.

"Oh honey we invented the term sex addict, now if you excuse me I'm a little tied up with something right now."

"Okay well you can go finish your workout now."

"Oh yeah I'm working up quite a sweat."

"Okay bye hyu-...."

"Ahhh Namjoon right there!"

I immediatley hung up after my ears were raped with sounds I've heard almost all my life. I swear I'm going to be hearing a lot more of it when we get there for the holidays.

I switch off and lay in my bed and dream of sunsets on the beach with my love.
-

Thanks for reading.
Vote comment and share.💜
I have a poll for you.

Top Taehyung

Or

Top Hosoek

Or

Switching