Jimin

Song recomendation:  fancy by twice.

Last chapter

It's the last day of the year. I'm in America with my brother and his husband, my cousin and best friend and with his boyfriend and also happily with the love of my life min yoongi.

And also for some reason his ex girlfriend whom he cheated on with me and she cheated on him with my best friends boyfriend. And let's not forget Lucas.
-

Sunday morning on the last day of 2018 I wake up in my loves arms nice warm and cosy and with the smell of baked goods making their way to my nostrils. I decide it's time to wake up so I wake Yoongi up so we can both go eat breakfast together.

As Yoongi and I walk down the hallway I see Lucas walking out of Jungkooks room Jungkook following after and also yugyeum? They all look terrible, what the heck happened with those three. Honestly anything could've happened this is Lucas we're talking about.

We all walk to the kitchen very sleeply and we all sit at the large white table which can only seat most of us but not enough. I sit next to Yoongi with hosoek on my left side, next to hosoek is Taehyung, sadly next to Taehyung is Ahin, next to Ahin is Jane, next to Jane is Yugyeom, next to Yugyeom is Jungkook, next to Jungkook is Lucas and thay brings is right nack to Yoongi. We're soanh people that the table cant sit my hyung and his husband bit we all know they'd rather have their alone time.

Seokjin hyung comes out from the kitchen and he sets a buffet of food in front of us.

This is a lot of food, but I think we can all finish it. Lucas prays for us then we all start eating. I have to say this is the most awkward breakfast I've ever had. No one is talking we're all awkwardly eating in silence exchanging a few glances at each other but nothing more.

"You guys are pretty loud you know." Ahin says as she sips her tea.

"What?" Yoongi says as he puts his utensils down.

"You guys might want to tone it down, some of us are trying to sleep, we don't need to hear what you do at night." She's says putting a spoon full of rice in her mouth.

"Sorry we'll try to be more quiet next time." I say ducking my head down feeling uncomfortable.

"No no Jimin you don't have to do anything, I'm sorry Ahin but I'd like my boyfriend to be as loud as he fucking wants to be, if we're too loud wear some damn ear plugs, I'm not going to stop pleasuring my boyfriend because of your jealous ass." Yoongi huffs out.

"Slut." Ahin says in a hushed voice, but I know everyone at this table heard her.

"What the fuck did you just say." Yoongi shoots up from the table charging towards her seat looking down on her.

"I asked you politely to keep it down or are you too much of a cockslut to even do that." Ahin says rolling her eyes. 

Now that's the last straw. I slam my fist onto the table. Everyone turns their heads in my direction. I stand up from my seat with my hands flat on the table tightly gripping the edges in utter rage. I eerily turn my head in her direction.

"Listen here you little bitch, if anyone in this room is a cockslut it's Lucas, but you come second, who the fuck are you to point fingers when you cheated on Yoongi for almost a year. Yes he cheated on you too and that doesn't make him any better but at least he had the decency to break up with your lying ass, and do you fucking know what the worst part is, none of you have apologised to each other, this is supposed to be a fun vacation for all of us but here you are causing unnecessary drama. I'm done with all your petty shit, this has nothing to do with me or Hoseok , now you Yoongi and Taehyung are going to go into the movie room and your going to stay there for as long as I say you can, until you three sort out your damn problems cause your buming eveyone out okay?"