End

Song recomendation: serindepity full length version by Jimin of bts

No one's pov:

Jimin watches yoongi rush out the door and into the night, leaving him behind with his brothers husband's drunk coworkers. Instead of sulking Jimin decides to complete one of his new years resolutions while he still can. Walking through a swarm of people, looking for the person he wanted to speak to very urgently.

He finds her drunkenly swaying to the music with the friend she brought along with her. Jimin builds up some courage and taps her shoulder twice to grab her attention. She turns around with her short jet black hair swishing in the air.

"Ahin could I speak with you in private please."

"Yeah sure."

Jimin grabs her by her lower back as he tries to guide her to his and Yoongis shared room to talk. He hopes he can get a proper conversation from her because it is very evident the she has had quite a few drinks tonight.

They both clumsily walk down the dimly lit hallway and into Jimin and Yoongis room. It takes him a while to get the door open because of Ahin, but he finally does. They both walk in and he sets her down on the soft bed.

Jimin thinks to himself on how he would even be able to get full sentences from her, in her drunken state. He takes a deep breath and as he was about to open his mouth ahin completely falls backwards onto the soft bed. She sighs loudly as tears trickle down her rosy cheeks.

"Ahin are you okay?" Jimin asks genuinely concerned for her.

"My life is a mess, I had this amazing guy who loved me and I through it all away for a fling; and even through all the cheating, lies and manipulating, how am I the one who ends up alone with no one."

"Ahin that's not true and you know it." he says reassuringly.

"Oh yeah, really Jimin all I wanted was to come visit my brother and I ended up spending my new years with both my ex boyfriends and they're new lovers, even fucking Lucas has not one but two boyfriends, I'm surrounded by couples and it is driving me crazy!"

They sit in silence for a few minutes both thinking over what had just happened.

"Did you even love any of them Ahin?"

"Of course I loved them Jimin what's that supposed to mean?"

"No you didn't love yoongi or taehyung, or else you wouldn't have cheated, when you cheat you do not love the person as much as you think you do, there was no respect or trust, just sex; and sex is not love Ahin. Wouldn't you rather be in a relationship where you know you both love each other so much that just being in their presence makes you feel like you are loved and that you are so special."

"That's easy for you to say Jimin you've got the guy, I don't have anyone who loves me." she says depressed.

"You see that's where you are wrong Ahin, your mother and father love you, your uncle namjoon hyung loves you and do not forget about your best friend who has stuck by you through all this crap, if you can sit here and tell me that you are not loved when there is a room out there filled with people that love you, then you don't deserve they're love. "

Jimin stands up from the bed and walks towards the door to exit the room when suddenly Ahin is lunging herself at Jimin and grasping him in a tight hug.

"Thank you Jimin, I've been a real bitch to you guys, thank you for calling me out on my shit, I promise to treat my loved ones better from now on."

Jimin only looks at her showing his big toothy smile with his eyes turning into the smallest crescents.

They walk out the room together and into the hallway but for some reason the dining area is completely dark. Jimin looks at Ahin confused wondering why the lights have been switched off. Before he can call for his brother music begins to play. Not just any song. Jimins soothing voice can be heard throughout the room. It's serindepity the song Jimin and yoongi had written for school.

Jimin takes a few steps forward and suddenly the lights are switched on, slightly dimmed and focusing on one area in particular. Yoongi standing in the middle of the room, in his gorgeous tuxedo with his jet black hair glistening in the light. Jimin stares at him a little confused as he looks around seeing all the guests of thee news years party silently watching the two.

"Jimin you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, even before we got together you were my best friend and partner in crime. You were there for me when I was at my highest and lowest moments in my life, you have shown me nothing but love, kindness, compassion, respect and complete trust. I could not have asked for anyone better. Not only are you the love of my life but you are still my best friend. Baby I love you so much and I promise I will always love and cherish you until I give my last breath."

Jimin stands there tears sliding down his porcelain skin as he tries to stay calm. His heart was beating uncontrollably fast with all the nice words yoongi was saying. Jimin had thought this could not get any more wonderful, until yoongi bent down on his left knee holding out a comically large sapphire plastic ring. Jimin can only giggle at the ring but he still felt all the love coming from yoongi at this very moment.

"Park Jimin would you do me the greatest honor in the world in promising me that we will love each other forever."

"Thank God I thought you were proposing, we're still in college dammit!" Jimin says crying in loud sobs.

Yoongi only chuckles and stands up walking towards Jimin and grasping his much smaller hand.

"Is that a yes then Park Jimin?"

"Of course it's a yes you idiot!"

Yoongi slides the ring on Jimins cute chubby fingers and holds him tightly in a warm embrace. Jimin pulls away and kisses yoongi deeply.

The guests cheer at the loving scene unfolding in front of them all.

To think everything that everything that led up to this very day was one night that had changed their lives forever.

~fin

The end

Thank you so so so so so much for reading guys. Im so happy you guys have been through this journey with me. I really hope you guys enjoy the ending and I hope you loved reading one night just as much as I loved writing it.

I love you guys and take care of yourselves in this quarantine. 💕