Chapter 28

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I had originally intended for this story to be a short one and I'm going to stick to my plan, so with that in mind, we are coming close to the end for this story.  Yes, I will do an epilogue but the main story that I wanted to tell will be finished shortly.  I would like to take the time to thank all my fabulous readers for reading my story and sticking with me through to the end.  It has been an amazing time and I can't wait to see you at my next book.  

Not even a year ago, I took the plunge to try and write my first fanfiction.  I never dreamt that I would get the amazing response that I have received and I've also gained some amazing friends too.  Now, I'm addicted to writing and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.  I couldn't have done any of this without you, the amazing readers.  Love you, guys.

Okay, back to the story.

Kit POV

I'm still a little shocked. Yesterday, I found out that I'm pregnant again. However, this time around, Ming is here, and I don't think anything can tear him away from me and our children now.

The love and tenderness that he showed me last night was amazing. I never dreamt in my wildest dreams that I could ever have a relationship like this. It is just perfect. Well, not exactly perfect, but as perfect as I can get. I feel so fortunate to have such an amazing fiancé and his parents are just as amazing.

However, I keep putting off the topic of where we will live after we get married. I'm so torn. I really want to go back home to Thailand and be around my friends and Ming's family, but the picture is always shattered when I think about my family. Why do I have such a hard family to deal with?

My dream now would be that my family can handle the fact that I'm marrying a guy and we have children together, but I'm not going to risk my life with Ming by allowing my family back into our lives. I'm just not going to risk it.

Cough. Cough.

I'm startled out of my thoughts and I look up at Brenda, who is clearly concerned. I quickly try to brush it off and ask, "So, did you need something?"

Brenda doesn't say anything, but just stares at me for a moment, before she finally says, "A penny for your thoughts."

Oh, Brenda can read me like a book. That is one of the reasons that I have always saw her like a mother to me. In my mind, a mother should be able to do that with their children, even though my mother has never been able to do it.

I lower my head and softly mumble, "I was just thinking about my family and where Ming and I are going to live after we get married."

Brenda slowly sits down in the chair in front of my desk and lets out a sigh. "Have you talked to Ming about this?"

Still with my head lowered, I take a deep breath and reply, "Well, he already heard them on my phone call to them. What more is there to say? My father hates me because I'm gay or that he will try to break us apart as soon as we return to Thailand. What part of all of this will he understand?"

Brenda softly says, "Ming will understand. Him and his parents know exactly what you are dealing with. They were all there along with your friends when you were talking to your parents. I'm sure that your friends aren't going to let anything happen to you either. Not to mention, that if your father tried to do something to your children, I think that your friends will bring a whole army down around your father."