Bonus Chapter 1

A/N:  I know that this is long over due, but I finally got it done.  I'm so happy that I can write again and that my headaches are gone.  I hate having headaches.  My mind just doesn't function properly.  

I'm also excited that I received some good news regarding a friend of mine.  So today is a good day.  😊

Here is the wedding night for Ming and Kit so you know what that means, read at your own risk.  It is a little hot and steamy.  18+

Ming POV

I follow close behind Kit as he enters our hotel room. This is our wedding night and my parents insisted that we start our honeymoon right away. Well, I'm not going to argue, and I didn't see Kit arguing either. I think we both wanted to be alone and away from the family for our first night as a married couple.

Our friends brought out luggage to the hotel room before the wedding and we didn't have to do anything but drive here afterwards.

During the reception, I kept looking at my watch, because I wanted to get Kit all alone and by myself. I have been waiting for this moment even before they announced us as husbands.

I'm going to savior this night and I'm going to treat Kit like a princess even though I really want to ravage his body right now.

Oh, he looks so beautiful in his tuxedo but right now, all I want to do is take that tuxedo off and savior his body, one tiny section at a time.

As the door to the hotel room clicks closed, I quickly lock it. I'm not letting anyone in here for any reason.

I quickly turn my attention back to Kit and I sneak up behind him. I skillfully snake my hands around his sides and across his stomach. Before Kit has a chance to react, I lightly kiss Kit's neck as I whisper into his ear, "I love you, my KitKat."

***

Kit POV

Ming's warm breath drifts across my ear and instantly sends shivers throughout my whole body.

Oh, how can this man still do this to me? As soon as I saw his handsome face as I walked down the aisle, I was instantly aroused, and I couldn't wait for everything to end so I could finally be alone with my husband. Oh, that sounds so good. My husband.

I instantly close my eyes and lean my head back onto Ming's shoulder, as I whisper, "I love you, too, Ming."

I enjoy the warm feeling of Ming's hands on my stomach as I slowly slide my hands across the top of his. Oh, I could do this for the rest of my life and I can finally say that I can. I'm not letting Ming leave for anything, but I don't think that I have to worry about it. Ming loves me just as much if not more than I love him.

Ming slowly and gently begins to nibble on my neck and ear. His warm lips once again send shivers through my entire body.

Ming slowly glides his hand back across my stomach and up to the edge of my tuxedo jacket as he continues to kiss and nibble my neck. Slowly, Ming pulls my jacket off and tosses it towards a chair that's close by.

Oh, I want to undress Ming, too.

I try to turn around, but Ming immediately stops me as he firmly grips my hips and whispers, "Not yet. I first want to unwrap my KitKat. Then I want to savior his flavor."