Prologue

Blood and Magic (Jelsa Story)
By: KittyKat

Prologue

"Just give us the girl Arthur, and you live, your wife lives, and the little village you've been hiding in lives. No one gets hurt as long as you give us the girl." Henry said as he started to circle Arthur who hasn't left his line of sight. "I told you Henry, she's not like Elizabeth, she's human like me." Arthur says as he feels a hit go on his face making him spit blood out. "Arthur!" He heard as he sees his the love of his life, his wife with the snow blonde hair and green/blue eyes that turned gold when she was using her powers cried for him. She was scared and there was nothing she could do to help her husband while she worn the necklace that conceal her powers.

"Arthur, I'm not talking about your youngest daughter, please we don't need her." Henry said as he lowered himself down to look Arthur in the eyes. He smiled showing his fangs, "I'm talking about the girl whose eyes go violet. The white hair witch." Henry said as Arthur held his glare, "You leave her out of this... This is not her war!" "It's everyone's war Arthur! If we want these werewolves to know our power then they must die!" Henry yelled standing up. "Witches are neutral in this war! You know that!" Elizabeth yelled as she fells someone pull her hair back making Arthur stand to help her but Henry put his sword under his throat making him freeze.

"I wouldn't Arthur..." Henry said as he turns his head to Elizabeth. "Beth, how long have we've been friends?" Arthur asked making her glare, she hated being called Beth, and he knew that, "To long Henry..." She said as Henry puts his sword down and walks over to her, "You were friends with my wife. Best friends correct?" "Please Henry, what happened to Ella wasn't my fault." Elizabeth said making Henry grab her throat quickly, "No it wasn't but you could of helped her! You are almost as powerful as your daughter!" Then it hit him, Elizabeth was a powerful witch, she could stop hundred of werewolves with just a wave of her hand. He slowly lets go of her throat and steps back.

"Beth, what would you do to protect your powerful witch daughter?" He asked making Arthur nervous, he was planning something, Henry Glass wouldn't give up that easily. "You know I would do anything for my girls, just like you would do anything for your son." Elizabeth said trying to figure out what he was asking. "That's right, I would kill for my son, so why not make a deal then." Elizabeth raised an eyebrow, "What deal Henry?" she ask. "I'll leave your family alone, leave this village alone, if... You become my familiar." "No... No Lizzie don't!" Arthur yelled as Henry hit Arthur in the gut with the handle of his sword making him fall back again.

Henry turned and faced him, "Arthur, you really talk to much. Maybe getting rid of you will convince your wife to join me." Henry said as he raised his sword up before quickly going down before he heard a yell. "Henry! Stop! Please!" Elizabeth yelled making him stop right by Arthur's neck. Henry turns to her as she lowers her head, "I'll do it... I'll become your familiar..." "No... Lizzie.." Arthur whimpered trying to crawl to her but one of Henry's men put a foot on his back pinning him on the ground. "Hush Arthur, the supernaturals are talking." Henry said as he walks back to Elizabeth.

"But you must keep your word, you leave my family alone, you never hurt them, and this village is left alone also. No one gets hurt." Elizabeth said holding out her hand, "Swear on Ella." Henry put a smirk on his handsome face as he grabs Elizabeth's hand, "I swear on Ella, that I will not hurt the Windheart family or the Village of Snowfall." Seeing the swear, Henry's hand started to glow a deep red, showing he word was trapped and if he broke it, his life would be taken. "I swear, that'll be Henry's familiar until the war is over or in Henry's death." Elizabeth said as her hand glowed a deep gold mixing with the red glow. Slowly the red glow stared to take over the gold glow on Elizabeth's hand moving up her arm until her eyes started to shine red.

The same started to happened to Henry making his eyes go gold. Arthur could feel his eyes started to tear up seeing his wife selling her soul to a heartless man. As the swear finalized Henry let go of Elizabeth's hand, "Now there is only one step left." He says as he showed his fangs again, "Do the spell." He hisses as she turned to Arther, she looked at his handsome face with the ocean blue eyes and shaggy strawberry blonde hair that almost looked red. She loved him the day she saw him, she's so anything for him. "I'm waiting Elizabeth." Henry said making her turn back to him. "Remove the necklace." She said as Henry smiled, "Remember our swear." He warned her as he reached around and grab the necklace given her her powers back. She places her hands on Henry's lips, "With this spell, a familiar is power, with this kiss, a familiar is sworn." Elizabeth whispered seeing the gold glow go on Henry's lips. As she pulled her hand away, his lips still glowed for a few seconds before it disappeared.

Henry grabbed Elizabeth's cheeks pulling her close, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time." He says as he kisses her. A tear fell from her eye, knowing her freewill was going to be gone. As Henry pulled back Elizabeth's eyes shinned red showing she was marked. "It is done, let's go." Henry said as Elizabeth stands, "Wait... Can I please say good bye to Arthur..." She asked, almost bagging. Henry turned to Arthur to see him holding his side knowing well he must of some broken bones. "Fine. Say goodbye, and I'll even be nice to say to heal him." He laughed making his men laugh with him.

Elizabeth ran to Arthur holding him tight. She moved her hand down to his side, "Bones that are broken, fixed with light." She said as her powers go into Arthur's bones making him wince knowing his rib was healed again. But right now he wanted to hold Elizabeth, "You stupid stupid woman..." He cried only to make her laugh a little, "It's to save our daughters lives and yours. I'm so so sorry my love. I shouldn't of gotten you into this mess. If you'd of never..." "Don't you dare finish that sentence. You are the love of my life. And I promise, I will see you again, you will come home and see our girls. This isn't a good bye." Arther said as he kissed Elizabeth making her kiss him back, tears falling again. He kept his forehead to hers, "I love you Lizzie... I love you so much." Arther said.

"Me too Arthur, a million times." Elizabeth said back. "It's time to go Beth." She heard Henry said feeling an invisible tug pull her arm making her stand and walk away form Arther. "You will pay for this Henry Glass!" Arther yelled as they reached the door. Henry turned back to Arther putting his arm around Elizabeth's waist knowing she couldn't do anything. "Oh really? And what is a human like you going to do about it? Without a teacher, your witch daughter won't know how to use her magic and will just become mortal. Just like you." Henry laughed as he pushed Elizabeth out the door. But before the door closed, Elizabeth saw a small movement behind Arthur.
Hiding in the shadows was her daughter, Elsa, the witch with white hair. If anyone was going to save her, it would be her. Elizabeth whisper a small chant sending it to her daughter a message that only she could hear before the door closed behind her, leaving Arthur heartbroken and Elsa only hearing one thing in her mind,

Learn your powers, find me.