Chapter 7: Tell Me the Truth

"Anna, we have to go!" Anna hears Kristoff yell as Anna quickly runs to her vanity looking through the draws, "Just wait!" She yells staying focus on looking. She heard the door close behind her before she felt some hands on her shoulder making her flinch and turn to see Kristoff, "What are you looking for?" He ask his voice shaking, he was scared but was trying to act strong for Anna. "I need to find my doll." Anna says making Kristoff let go of her getting back to looking. "I don't think they won't a doll Anna...." Kristoff questioned as he heard a bang at the door making Anna yelp, someone was trying to break in now. She had to move fast now. She started to look harder, moving then around until she saw a small doll like hand. "Found it!" Anna said as she held up a doll that looked like Elsa but different in some ways.

"Great now let's..." Before Kristoff could finish, Anna's door broke open walking in three guys with the Vampire crest on their chest. Kristoff pushed Anna behind him as he growled. Making the men stop, "Well look what we have here, a pup trying to act like one of the big dogs." One of the men said only to make Kristoff lower his glare. "Leave this family be, it's protracted." Kristoff growled making the man laugh, "Protracted? By who? You? One little pup is going to stop all of us?" The man ask making his men laugh. He could feel his cool was wearing off, he wanted to attack them, if it meant he would have to show Anna who he really was. But someone changed when he felt a hand on his arm. He looks down at her to see Anna a weak smile on her face. "Kristoff, you need to go." She whisper. Kristoff felt his ear twitch listening closely what she was saying. He shook his head, "I'm not leaving you." He whispered back but she keep her eyes on him, serious.

"Trust me, I'll be fine. Go... Find... Elsa." she hissed ever so quietly so the men couldn't hear her. Kristoff knew she was right, they wouldn't hurt Anna, they need her to get to Elsa. He turned back to the men who were just waiting to see what Kristoff would do. He fully turned to Anna grabbing her shoulders lightly, "I'll be back for you." He promised before he lowers his head to the petite girl and kiss her lightly on the lips. He wanted their first kiss to more special then this, but he couldn't live with himself if he never got the chance to kiss her. He pulled back before he pushed back her and jumped out the window.

Anna felt someone grab her arm holding her back as two of the men ran to the window to see Kristoff running off into the woods as fast as he could. "What a bastard, leaving you alone." The man holding Anna said as she held onto her doll tighter, "I'm not alone." She says to herself as the men pulled her downstairs to unconscious Arther hanging over the shoulder of another guard. "Let's take them to the King." The guard holding Arther hissed as he looked at Anna who held a strong face, "They'll know where the prince went, and the witch with the violet eyes."  He said making Anna stiffen up clenching on to her doll as they pushed her out of her home, the place she grow up.

She prayed wherever Elsa was, she was safe and that Kristoff would find her. For now, she would play dumb, and not show fear for she knew that only Elsa could save her and Arther.

***

Elsa couldn't feel her legs anymore as she fell to them, breathing hard. She hadn't ran that fast in a long time, it felt like her lungs were going to give out. Did she really just leave her family? What if she was wrong? What if they got hurt? Or killed? She couldn't stop the tears coming down her face as she covered her face and cried. Jack stopped and look back to see Elsa sitting on her knees covering her face. He felt awful making her run, for making her leave her family. He walked over to her and went down to his knees, "Elsa..." He whispers as he went to touch her but she pulled away, "Who are you Jack!?" She yelled making Jack flinch back, "I told you..."

But Elsa just shook her head, "No, don't you dare lie to me. Those were Vampire guards! They were looking for you! Why? Why would they care for a vampire guard like yourself? Huh?" She asked as she crawled over to him making him fall to his back. She felt anger go through her, she was mad, she was scared, she didn't know who Jack really was. This was his fault. "Elsa, I can explain." He said as she got on top of him pulling out a small dagger putting it to his throat.