Chapter 5: Getting to Know You

Chapter 5: Getting To Know You

Father, I'm sorry that I disappeared the day I left to Snowfall Village, I got a hint form some of the villagers that a werewolf camp was close by, I thought I'd check it out. Will write to you as soon as I can.

Your son,
Jack

Henry reread the letter he got form his son over a hundred times. He just didn't fully believe what he was reading. "You need to stop reading it, you're not going to know where he is." He heard next to him as he looked to see Elizabeth in his bed, the blanket covering her up, she tried to keep herself covered up as much as she could when he was around, it made him smile knowing that just by a say of a word, she could have that blanket removed. He put the note down, "I understand that, but I just didn't think he'd go this..." He sighed, "You sure you didn't see him in the village?" He asked making Elizabeth nod, "You think I could hide that from you if I did? You would know I was lying you bastard." She said as Henry grabbed her chin pulling her close to him.

She hated him, she hated him with all her bones in her body and that's what turned him on the most. "I do love it when you call me that. Say it again." He commanded making her glare, "Bastard." She hissed as he kissed her again moving his hands down her arm ready for round two but he knew he didn't have time. He stopped kissing her as he moved away, "I would love to f*ck you again Beth but I have matters to attend too, I'll be back soon." Henry said as he got out of bed and put on his pants before he left Elizabeth alone in his room.

She moved her knees to her chine as she felt the tears go down her face. She looked at the half moon, "Where ever you are Jack, I hope you're safe. And Elsa, I hope you found a way to learn magic, I hope you didn't turn mortal..." Elizabeth gave her pray before she started to lay down and feel her eyes close, it was another night of tears in her eyes as she drifted into a dreamless sleep.

***

Jack sat on the sideline watching Elsa and Kristoff fight, it was almost like watching them dance as Elsa stepped left swinging her sword as Kristoff turned quickly catching the sword with his. He turned his body more facing her, she pushed him back giving herself more distance before she strikes again. Watching Elsa closer, Jack felt like she's grown over the past three weeks, three weeks of trying to teach her to block out the glaze form his father and her swordsmanship was also improving. She's actually quicker at learning then Jack thought she was going to be, which scared him... He knew she was powerful and smart but this is the fastest anyone has ever learn to block their mind.

He couldn't feel her mind anymore since she figured out how to put the wall up which was good but it also worried him. Elizabeth told him it took her almost five years to learn how to put her wall up, how is it that a twenty-one year old is learning all this magic without a teacher? How is she so powerful? That's what scared Jack, if Elsa wanted too, she could do anything, and the feeling of revenge she had against his father, was strong. What if the taste of blood was to much for her and she wanted more? She was almost like one of the four horses of the apocalypse.

Jack heard a grunt breaking him from his thoughts as he looked to see Kristoff on the ground and Elsa point the sword at him Jack raised an eyebrow as he saw the look on Elsa's face, like a knight that defeated a King. The feelings she was feeling were strong, she was proud of herself for defending Kristoff, and she was also feeling powerful. "You're dead." She mocked making Kristoff laugh as Elsa helped him up. "Damn Elsa... Have you been practicing without me?" He asked making her laugh as she looked at Jack. He was lending on one of the poles that she tried Artemis on with a smirk on his face making Elsa blush a little as she turned away from him. It was hard not to stare at Jack, to feel her crush for him grow more into liking then a crush. She wondered if Jack knew she liked him, could he feel that? Could he feel her heart beat faster everytime he smiled at her or that the best parts of her day are when they are in her room alone?