Chapter 12: Hope To Die

    "Jack..." Elsa whispered as Kristoff and Rain walked up to the cage but Jack stayed back, just looking at Elsa. Kristoff walked up to Anna grabbing her hand making her laugh a little, "You found me." She says placing a hand on his cheek. "Did you even doubt me?" He ask making her laugh again as Kristoff looked at Arther, "Are you alright sir?" He asked making Arther nod, "Better once we'll get out of here." "I'm on it." Rain said pulling a bobby-pin out of her hair making it fall down her shoulders as she went down to the lock. "Who is she?" Anna asked a pin of jealousy hitting her.

    "That would be Rain, my sister." Kristoff said, "There is no one else Anna, you're it for me." Kristoff said making her blush, she was hoping he'd say that. "It's nice to finally meet you, and you too Mr. Windheart, your... your wife talked highly of you." Rain said as she kept her eyes on the lock trying to pick it. "I'm sorry.... Lizzie never told me... How do I..." "Mother took our memories when she was taken, that's why you don't remember Jack, or the Stone family." Elsa said but she kept looking at Jack, he wasn't trying to move to her, or even looked happy to see her, he looked.... Hurt. How much did he hear?

    "Got it!" Rain said as she opened the door making Anna jump into Kristoff's arms kissing him deeply making Arther turn to Rain leaving his daughter alone and to thank the young lady that saved them. Before Elsa could even step out of the cage, Jack started to walk to it and slammed it shut holding it closed. "Jack... What..." Kristoff started as Jack looked at him, his eyes light blue, "Go, get them to safety and send your pack." Jack hissed making Rain step back alittle, "Jackson, what are you going to do?" Rain asked but Jack just locked eyes with her, "Do as you are told and leave us alone..." Jack said as calmly as he could but deep down, he was hurt, upset and scared.

    Rain wanted to know more but Kristoff put his hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, we'll get them somewhere safe and come back to help you." Kristoff said taking Anna's hand pulling her away from her sister and Jack. Arther looked at his oldest daughter who just nodded her head telling her father to leave. Rain put a hand on his shoulder, "Come on sir." She says as they started to walk away leaving the young lovers alone. Elsa looked at Jack who kept his head down, not looking at her. "Jack, open the door." Elsa said and Jack felt the pain go through his body, he wanted to obey her but he kept his hands where they were, even if it was slowly killing him. "Jack I said..." "No! No I won't open this door." Jack yelled making Elsa back up.

    "Jack... If you don't let me out, we can't go and stop your father... You need..." "If I let you out... You'll die." Jack interrupted catching Elsa off guard before she sighed, "You heard?" She whisper making Jack nod, "Ever word... I can't..." "If you don't let me out, then you'll die." Elsa answered touching Jack's hand making his head snap out, "I'll die without you!" He screamed his eyes filled with tears, "Don't you get it Elsa... You're my whole world... If I lost you... I would have nothing." Jack cried as he fell to the ground, "I'll have nothing without you in my life." He says as Elsa lowered herself to the ground putting a hand through the bars to touch his cheek making him look at her.

    To him, she looked just like an angel, an angel that had saved his life, the woman he wanted to marry. "You're my world too... You're my life. But I... I just don't know how we can stop this... How we can changed this future." "We run away, we don't go after Henry... We just run. We'll be together, and in love. With little kids running around us." Jack said making Elsa smile, that's all she wanted was to be with Jack, to have his kids, but she knew that was just a dream. "Oh Jackson... You know we can't just run for the rest of our lives." "I will if it meant you stay alive." He answered putting his hand on hers, "Please Elsa..." He bagged, he just wanted, just once to have control on this.