Chapter 8: Accident in Love

"I'm going to get you!" Elsa heard behind her making her turn her head to see a boy chasing her fast. She face forward again and smiled trying to pick up speed until she got the idea, why run when you can fly? "Give me wings and let me fly!" Elsa chanted as she felt her body changed form a girl to a beautiful blue jay letting her in the air. She look down to see the boy under her staring at her. "That's cheating!" The boy yelled at her making her smile as she flew off. The boy sighed and shook his head before he felt a smile go on his lips before he started to run after the little blue jay.

Not long he saw the blue jay land on the ground and turn back to Elsa as she stood by the water. Even though they were young, he knew he loved her and that he wanted to marry her when they got older. He started to run to her before he grabbed her arm making her turn around. "Took you long enough." Elsa said crossing her arms. "You cheated." He said making Elsa roll her eyes, "Not my fault you can't fly." She said as she sat down making him join her. "It's not fair... You're a witch." "And you're a vampire. You're support to be faster then me remember?" She said looking at him. She couldn't help but love his shaggy snow hair and dark blue eyes. He lend back and put his arms under his head as Elsa followed.

They both looked up at the clouds just thinking, enjoying each other's company. "I think something bad is going to happen soon..." The boy said making Elsa look at him, "What do you mean?" She ask. "My mother and father have been fighting lately... Something about werewolves... I don't know what though." the boy answer making Elsa lay her head on his chest. "Whatever happens, we'll have each other. Okay?" She said making him nod, "Yeah... We will. You know, when we're older, I'm going to marry you." He said making Elsa smile but she didn't want him to know she was dreaming of that day. "That's gross." She said making the boy laugh, "Lair. You love the idea." He said only to have her nod, he was right, she did love the idea. She sat up quickly and put her pinky finger out, "Promise me." She said as the boy sat up, "Promise you what?" He ask looking at her hand.

"Promise me that when we get older, no matter what happened, we'll get married." Elsa said making him look back at her. "Should we make it a swear? So it's locked in?" He asked but Elsa shook her head, "A promise is stronger then a swear, plus I don't like the idea of forcing you to marry me." She said making him laugh as he wraps his pinkie finger around hers. "You wouldn't be forcing me... I'd be more then happy to marry you." Elsa felt her cheeks get warm. "So you promise?" She ask making him nod, "I... Jackson Glass promise to marry Elsa Windheart." He kissed his thumb waiting for Elsa. "I... Elsa Windheart promise to marry Jackson Glass." She said as she copy Jack's actions and kiss her thumb. They put their thumbs together and smiled at each other.

"It's a promise then."

***

Elsa woke up with a shiver down her spine, she wasn't sure if it was because of the cold or because of her dream... She looked over at Jack to see his back turned to her. Jackson Glass... Are you.... Elsa wondered as she felt another shiver go up her spine. The wind was blowing hard that night as the tent start to shake. She laid back down and pulled the covered closer to her but they weren't helping the shiver making her wish she was in her bed. How late was it? The sun wasn't rising yet meaning it was still late, she felt like she was only a sleep for an hour which could be true with how cold it was. Before she could feel another shake, she felt a pair of arms go around her pulling her close. She rolled over to feel her hands hit Jack's bare chest making her cheeks go red and warm. "I could hear your teeth chattering, it's keeping me up." Jack answered making her smile, "You don't sleep." she said making him laugh, "True, but I still couldn't let you freeze over here. My body heat will keep you warm." He answer as she felt her heart beat faster scared he was going to feel it on his chest. "How are you not cold?" She asked making him shrug his shoulders, "I couldn't tell you. I guess I've always been warm blooded." He said as she laid her head on his chest enjoying the moment.