Chapter 6: Stuck In Your Head

Elsa sat in her room waiting for Jack to come in, her whole family was asleep now so it would be easier for them to train. She was starting to get nervous about the coming days. Her father was already starting to pack to leave making it more real. How long would it take them to get to the Vampire Kingdom? Would she be strong enough to take on the Vampire King let alone any of the witches he might have working for him? What if her mother attacked her? She sighed as she laid back on her bed, all this worrying was going to be the death of her, lord knows she would die young because of it. She started to think about Jack again, he seemed off today like something was bothering him.

Was he worried that she wasn't ready? Maybe he knew something she didn't. "Hey." She heard as she sat up quickly to see Jack lending on the door watching her. "Jack, you scared me. I didn't even hear you come in." She said as he started to walk to her before he sat on the bed. "I didn't mean to scare you, I thought I heard someone up so I was trying to be sneaky." He said with a smile making her smile back. She liked that he smiled around her, it made her feel special. But she notice that he only really smiles around her. "What are we training today? I feel like I mastered down the wall." She says sitting up having Jack move closer. He started to rub the back of his neck, he was acting nervous making Elsa curious. "I was thinking... why don't we skip training tonight." He says as he lowers his hand on to her knee making her shiver. "You want to skip training? Why?" She shuttered, he was getting so close to her now.

Jack moved closer pushing her back down on the bed getting on top of her, "I want to finish what we started on our way home today." He said with a smile making Elsa's heart start to flutter. He started to kiss her neck making her gasp a little, "Jack... We... I..." Before Elsa could even think what she wanted to say, Jack lifted his head as he put his hand on her cheek making her shut up, "You are so cute when you get all flustered." He says as he lends in and kissed her on the lips. This time was better then the familiar kiss, this kiss was with passion, feeling, everything a kiss should be.

Elsa started to mess with Jack's hair as he moved his lips down to her neck again making her moan. "Jack... This..." she started but she was having a hard time trying to find the words. "Is amazing." Jack finished as he started to pull off her shirt making her freeze as he looked at her. His body was everything she dreamed about. This is a dream... She heard a voice say making her look around, what was that? She wasn't dreaming, was she? "I can stop if you want." Jack says as Elsa looks back at him, some how he seemed different, like something changed. "But I have a feeling." He started as he moved close again and Elsa saw his eyes go light blue, "You really don't want me to." He said with a smirk making Elsa red. Her mind was trying to tell her to stop, to wake up, that this was fake. You know this isn't real, fight it. She heard that voice again and she was starting to believe it but... Her heart and body was telling her something else and that was more powerful then the little voice her in her mind. Elsa put her arms around Jack neck, "Don't you dare stop." she whispered as she pulled him in and kissed him again, letting her emotions take the best of her.

***

Jack sat on the bed and watched Elsa, she didn't even realize that she was in a dream world. She was laying flat on her back like she was sleeping but Jack watched her hands, they were clinching, trying to wake her up, her mind was fighting but her body wasn't. Jack didn't fully know what she was dreaming about, he just put in her mind that her and Jack were together. He put his hand on hers, "Come on Elsa... Fight this." Jack whispered wanting her to break this trick, he knew she was strong enough. Then he saw her back arch up as she moaned making Jack jump out of the bed, "What the hell..." He whispered as she went back to laying down.