Chapter 4: Watch Her

Jack couldn't get out of the house fast enough, he was already embarrassed for kissing her on the forehead let alone wanting to drink her blood. He didn't know what was going on with him, but the feelings he was feeling for Elsa was getting stronger, what was he to her in the past? What doesn't he remember about her? As he started to walk to the Vampire Bar thinking about everything that's happened in the last 24 hours, he couldn't help but feel like he was being followed. It was light out so of course people were out, either going to work or just walking around the village but Jack could feels eyes on him, watching him. He decided to test his theory as he walked past the Vampire Bar and into the alley way. As he turned the corner, he pushed himself against the wall and waited.

Not long, someone walked by him and Jack quickly grabbed the stranger by the collar pushing them against the wall. Jack couldn't see the strangers face with a hat cover their face, all he saw was some brown hair coming out form under the hat. "Who are you and why are you following me?" Jack hissed showing his teeth. He heard the stranger laugh only making Jack get angrier, "Don't think I won't kill you." Jack growled putting his hand on the stranger's throat. Finally the person looked up and Jack saw it was a woman with brown eyes, "You won't hurt me Jackson." The woman said making Jack raise an eyebrow, how did this woman know him? "Who are you? And how do you know me?" Jack asked again as he saw the woman's eyes start to change from dark brown to green/blue eyes and her brown hair turned white blonde hair.

Jack couldn't believe his eyes when he let go and step back, "Elizabeth? Wha... how?" Jack asked as Elizabeth brushed off her dress, taking off the hat before she looked at Jack crossing her arms, "You're father sent me to look for you. But I knew you'd still be in this village, you've always been drawn to it." Elizabeth said trying not to say to much. "My father sent you? Ha, funny, he never lets you out of his sight." Jack said as he lend back on the wall behind him, "What dose he want?" He asked. "What do you think? You were missing for almost 24 hours, you are the last of his blood who can take over the kingdom when the time comes." Elizabeth said as she heard footsteps form the street next to them.

She looked to see a family walk by the alleyway, a mother with her two daughters. Elizabeth felt her breath catch in her throat, it hurt her heart seeing her village, knowing she was so close to her family that she couldn't see them. Would her family even remember her now though? She wondered if her husband remarried, she didn't want to think about that knowing it would just kill her. "Right... Well, you found me, now I think it's best that you go home and tell my father I won't be coming home for awhile." Jack said as he tried to walk off but Elizabeth jumped in his way stopping him. "What do you mean? What's..." Before she could finish sentence, she saw Jack's eye shine a light purple around his already dark blue eyes. "Oh god Jack..." Elizabeth said as she placed her hand on his cheek making him close his eyes.

Even though Elizabeth was his father's familiar, she was like a mother that Jack lost, she took care of him. Seeing her hurt face right now was hurting him. "Who did this to you? Who took your freedom?" She asked making Jack shake his head, "It's a misunderstanding Elizabeth, my mas... the woman, I scared her. She did what she did to protect herself. Trust me, she's beating herself up about it." Jack said. "She doesn't know how to undo the spell? What kind of witch is she?" She asked making Jack laugh, "She's training, she doesn't have a teacher so everything she'd learned is form books." Jack said making Elizabeth laugh, "Smart witch, normally they just forget their roots and become mortal." She says.

That's what happened to her daughter, she knew without her being there she would never practice magic and became mortal. She couldn't think about her daughters right now, not with this problem. Elizabeth cleared her throat, "So... What's your master's name?" She asked making him laugh, "First of all, she doesn't like me calling her that, it freaks her out. And Second, it's Elsa. Elsa Windheart." Jack said making Elizabeth freeze and her heart stop. "I'm sorry, I think I misheard you, did you say Windheart?" she ask making Jack nod, "Yeah, I guess she's the only witch in this village." Jack looked closer at Elizabeth, she had the same hair color as Elsa, even her eyes were the same except for the color.