I Won The War!!

"Ladybug, M'lady where are you?" Chat Noir asked. He was in a strange looking basement with flowers everywhere and a butterfly window. He was scared to be honest but not about him or his safety, he was scared for his lady.

"Is this who you're looking for?" A man asked from the shadows of the dark corner. As Chat heard the deep and mysterious voice a girl was thrown out of the darkness and into to bright light, well what was coming out of the butterfly print window. The girl had dark blue hair which was in two ponytails with beautiful blue bell eye.

"Marinette what are you doing here?" Chat asked, but he got no reply from the bluenette instead she kept head down facing the floor in defeat. "What happened?" the cat themed hero asked again, he was confused on why Marinette was here and not at school.

"Tikki" was the only thing Marinette could say, she knew that she had let her kwami down and everyone in Paris. Hawkmoth had took her miraculous and it was all her fault. As Chat Noir was busy trying to get Marinette to talk Hawkmoth found it the purrfect time to get his ring. Hawkmoth ran up to Chat and knocked him out with his cane giving him the chance to take his miraculous, since Marinette was on the other side of the room so there was nothing she could do and it was his dream come true. As he took the ring off of Chat Noir the boy turned into his son. That didn't stop him though he knew his son would understand when their family was happy and complete again.

"Tikki spots on, Plagg claws out" Hawkmoth said as a large amount of black magic surrounded him and his mind completely focus on what you wanted. "I wish that my wife, Emilie Agreste had never became ill".

***

I know it's short but I promise it will get better.

Thanks for reading🐞🐱