Master Fu

Marinette's Pov

I cant believe this Gabriel and I are on the same team, working together to get Adrien back. But why wouldn't he Adrien is his son, yes he may be harsh and cruel towards him but that doesn't mean he doesn't love him. Together we are going to go to Master Fu and hopefully be able to wish everything back to the way it was. "So do you know where this master fu guy lives" Gabriel asked.

"I will tell you if you promise not to go after him and the other timeline" I said, I didn't want Master Fu to be in any danger when everything think is back to normal.

"I promise" he said as her held up his left hand as he placed his right hand on his chest. When we got to Master Fu's he was working with one of his customers.

"Hello would you sit down and wait as I'll finish the customer I am working with now" he said.

"Are you sure this is the right guy?"

"Positive". After about 5 minutes of waiting Master Fu was done and was ready to talk to us. "Master Fu Hawkmoth got the miraculous in a different timeline and now Adrien Agreste is missing because of it".

"I know" Master Fu said.

"But why don't we just wish him back?" .

"It's not that easy, you need consent from Hawkmoth".

"That's easy, I'm Hawkmoth" Gabriel said.

"Well than it might be easy after all, what did you wish for?"

"My wife".

"Or not, you will need your wife's permission". That shouldn't be to hard cause from what I have heard Emilie is a great person and who wouldn't die for their child.