New Timeline

Marinette's Pov

I had a strange dream last night, it was about Hawkmoth he had gotten mine and Chat Noir's miraculous. The weirdest part was that Adrien was Chat, crazy hey? As I got up out if bed, I looked around my room but all of my pictures of Adrien were down, mama and papa must of took them down but why? "Mama, Papa why are my pictures down?" I asked them, but they only gave me a confused look like they had no idea what I was talking about. "You know the ones of Adrien".

"Who's Adrien, sweetie are you okay?" Mama asked, maybe Tikki took them down because they obviously didn't.

"Don't worry it's fine I just need to get to school now bye". I gave my parents a quick kiss on the cheek and then went to school, on time for once. When I got to school the bell just rang so I ran to class.

"Hey Alya" I said as I sat next to her, but she didn't respond though she just looked at me with an confused expression on her face.

"Hey Marinette why are you sitting next to me that's Alix's spot?". Did miss something? Why was everyone acting so weird and where is Adrien and Tikki, there are so many questions in my mind right now. It's like I have missed something important.

"Sorry" I said as I walked over to Nino while looking for Adrien. "Hey Nino were's Adrien?".

"I have no idea who that is dudette".

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! ADRIEN SITS NEXTS TO YOU" I yelled but luckily only Chloe, Sabrina, Nino, Alya and I were in the room.

"Wait, Marinette how do you know who Adrien is?" Chloe asked, which confused the hell out of me what are they talking about he's in our class? Or what if he wasn't and my dream wasn't an dream but it was real?

"Um I have to go" I said as I ran out of the room. I don't know where to go should I go to Master Fu but what if he doesn't remember because he shares his miraculous with Nino. There is only one other miraculous owner part from him and that's Hawkmoth I hope he remembers.

When I got to the Agreste mansion I stopped, what if he doesn't want to help what if he doesn't remember. I rang the doorbell and to my surprise Natalie didn't answer it but instead a girl who is named Emilie did. "Hello may I talk to Mr Agreste please?" I asked as politely as I could while trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"Sure thing miss, why would you like to talk to my husband" Emilie asked in a nice sweet voice which was exactly how Adrien described it.

"Um work, I won an designing competition at my school".

"Ok, come right in" as the words left her mouth the massive gates outside the mansion opened. I felt the nerve rise in my body, I was about to approach my number one enemy. Sure he might not have any powers but neither do I.

"Marniette, come to my office we can discuss your hat in there" as I entered his office it was a lot brighter and colourful then I imagined. "Thanks god, I am not the only one who remembers" Gabriel sighed in relief.

"Adrien was the price for your wish" I whisper-yelled at him, how could he be so selfish.

"I know, how do we get him back?"

"Maybe the Guardian might know but I'm not too sure that he would remember, seeing that he shared his miraculous".

"It's worth a shot".