This is it

Emilie's Pov

That sweet girl Marinette came to met Gabriel earlier, she reminds me of Adrien I don't know why maybe it's because she's really polite and kind, like Adrien was. I can't help but to think that it was my fault that Adrien became sick, that my baby boy is no longer with Gabriel and I, because of me. The reason why I believe this is because I keep on having dreams of a different life, a life were Adrien is going to school and has the black cat miraculous, Gabriel is a massive jeck but he is like that for a reason and I'm dead, I am the one in Adrien's place, not him. In this other life Adrien has friends and is a semi normal kid, not a dead one.

I remember when I had a miraculous it was the miraculous of the butterfly. My name was Mariposa but that was a long time ago before......never mind that's not important, I just got really unhealthy. Gabriel had the peacock miraculous, but we haven't used them in a long time.

I was going to Gabriel's Fashion show when I started to feel a little dizzy, my stomach felt like knifes were stabbing it but I managed to swallow the pain cause this is Gabriel's night. But I wasn't strong enough as the all the pain got to me, I like a sharp yelped escape my lips and before I knew it everything went dark but I could hear my surroundings and Gabriel cry and yell "Emilie, EMILIE WAKE UP!"

I jumped up in my bed as I seen Gabriel and the girl from before looking at me with a sad and sorrowful face. I was sit in a pit of tears with my eyes bloodshot red and I was shaking. "My love what happened?" Gabriel asked as he hugged me.

"I-I had a nightmare," I replied in a daze like state.

"If you don't mind telling, what about?" Marinette asked politely.

"No it's ok sweetheart, it was about pain or a coma I just I don't know how to describe it" I shot them a reassuring hoping that they would believe I am alright, but they looked at each other as their eyes widen and Marinette gave Gabriel a nod.

"Emilie I think there is something Kmust tell you" he started but stopped as tears started to swell up in his icey blue eyes.

"In a different timeline you are in some kind of coma and Adrien isn't. Mr Agreste aka Hawkmoth in our original timeline tried to get both mine and Adrien's miraculous so he could wish your family back together but he was unaware of the consequences of~"

"Of the power of the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculouses, yes I know" I said.

"How?"

"Marinette, Gabriel you have my consent" I said with a warm smile.

"Wait what?"

"I said you guys have my consent to wish back your other life and my sons" I repeated. "Let's go to Master Fu's".

They were staring at me the whole way to Master Fu's but that's ok what really matters is that they fix it before it's to late. As we got to Master Fu's we asked Marinette to go home so we could do this as a family thing or in other words so I can say my final words to my husband, but before I did a asked her to merry my son which made her blush and Gabriel and I laugh.

"Emilie I am so sorry" Gabriel said "It's my fault the you are here and Adrien's is not I am sorry".

"It's ok honey we all make mistakes, I made a similar mistake remember?" I said to him as he looked at me with sad expression. When Master Fu came out he looked a me and smiled.

"Long time no see, Emilie"

"Long time no see, Uncle Wang" I then turned to Gabriel and said "If we do this can you promise me to things that you will be less strict on Adrien and that you will kill me, I want to go to peace and watch you move on and find love as well as watch Adrien grow have kids of his own, be a father. Will you promise me those things Gabriel" at this point he was in tears as he tried to hold it in, so he knoded.

"Ok I will need you to put your hands on the yin and yang symbol in the miracle box" Master Fu said to Gabriel. He walked up to the box and did as Master said, and the room stopped and it all went black when I say, "I am ready".

***

806 words, there is one more chapter left and I'm really sorry that it is such slow updating.