We all make mistakes

3rd person pov

"Tikki" Marinette yelled hoping that her reddish friend was back.

"Marinette you don't need to yell" Tikki said as she when to Marinette with her blue eyes awake.

"Sorry" she giggled as she hugged the kwami. Marinette had got ready early to go to school to see if everything was back to normal, to see if Alya was still her bff and to see if the love of her life Adrien was there. She smiled at the thought of everything being back. When she got to school she had seen Alya and she ran to her and gave a tight hug.

"Woah is this what morning person Marinette is like" Alya asked jokingly.

"Ha ha ha, very funny Alya I just wanted you to know that your the bests friend ever".

~~Meanwhile with Adrien~~

"Adrien come here please" Gabriel yelled.

"Yes father you called".

"I wanted to tell you that I might be mean and cruel sometimes but I do love you, Adrien you're my son. So I have decided to be a better father and try and be more understanding to your wishes".

"Thank you Father" he said as he ran you to his dad and hugged him, 'maybe Plagg was right people do change' he said to himself with a smile.

~~In a different place~~

Emilie looked at her family and how they were finally happy which was enough for her to go to peace. Her son finally has a family, has a good father. "Emilie is that you" a voice asked, Emilie looked around the room to see an old family member she has blue eyes and blonde hair like her, she had light pink lips and looked like she was about 28.

"Maya?" asked Emilie as she ran up to the girl and hugged her with tears running down her eyes. "Missed you so much big sister, I am so sorry".

"It's okay we all make mistakes all that matters is that you are here now".

***

Woah this book is finally done 😅, a big thank you to everyone who read this book to the end and thanks for all the support. ❤️

Okay if anyone is confused by who Maya is keep on reading. Maya is Emilie's older sister, when Maya was 31 and Emilie was 29 Emilie used the ladybug and Cat Noir miraculous to wish to have a child (aka Adrien) because she couldn't have a child. When she made her wish her sister Maya (who was with child) had fallen ill and die shortly after her child (Felix) was born.