Chapter 16

A/N: IIII'MMM SSOO SSOOO SSUUPPEERRR DDUUPPEERR SSOOOORRYYYYYY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE FOR AWHILE it's because of reasons.....I'll try making it up to you guys!

Sabrina's P.O.V.

When will Chara solve this on her own and wisely she's the one who caused the problem then why do I have to solve it she better solve it quick, time is running fast she doesn't have much time to do nonsense she must act properly she is already old enough to solve this type of problem since she already encountered this type of problem hundreds or thousands of times why must she rely on someone why not solve it her self she is even more older than me why must she be so irresponsible she is old enough to know this kind of stuff she is responsible for her actions she must jave the will to act on good stuff why must she be a moron who doesn't know stuff but to make problems instead of solving them ugh....why is she such an imbicile but still I can't blame her for it.

She must know how to solve problems herself in a wise way not in a stupid way I don't even know when will she can solve her own problems her self......she ways rely on others to help her or maybe do it for her she is so immature yet I can't change that that is already part of her personality....I don't wven know when will she solve the problem she really wants to solve yet what she can't solve by herself she must learn from her actions.....

"Ughh...my head hurts from all of that thinking I need some rest or something but for the mean time I'll check on Chara...to see what she's up to....it can either be wise or dumb I'll just see sooner or later...cool I'm talking to myself again...what a dumb thing I normally do....I'll just check up on Chara for awhile......

A/N: I can't go further my hand it is dead I can't even know if it will survive I did my best ;^; I know it's been awhile and I missed you guys so much so enjoy this chapter!~

PheonixTaleChara out~