Chapter 21: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!(Part 2)

Someone requested me to continue this, and I'll do as they say! I listen to my followers uwu also this is last chapter because there's going to be a surprise at the end! kinda???

LAST CHAPTER

Sabrina P.O.V.

"We're coming, just wait a little longer. Umm hey Toriel?" I replied to Toriel and asked her.

"Yes, my child?" Toriel asks in response. I'm not sure on how this will turn out, but I'm willing to take the risk.

"Can you do a favor for me?"

************************************

"Alright! Let's take you two home!" I enthusiastically say. The twins just smiled at me genuinely. I smile back at them. We walk to the path to the twins' house. I just hope the plan works out.

"I'm really sorry, for over-reacting, on that day." Frisk apologized. I sigh and look at Frisk. "You know, I shouldn't be the one you're apologizing to." I started. "I know, I know.. it's just that, after a few months, we're just realizing it now. I don't even think, they'll look at us anymore." Frisk ranted.

"We're here." I announced. Chara twists the door knob and pushes the door.

"SURPRISE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRISK AND CHARA!"

I look at Frisk and Chara, they wore a surprised expression on their face. Heck, Frisk started crying.

"I..w-we..." Chara stutters. She couldn't even think of anything to say, due to schock.

"Y-you guys did t-this for... u-us?..." Frisk asked, tears flowing from her eyes. Those were tears of happiness. I chuckle at the reactions. Glad to see them happy again.

"H-happy birthday, i-idiots.." Flowey greeted, looking away in embarrassment. The twins looked at each other and chuckled. "Thanks, Flowey." The twins thanked Flowey for greeting them.

I leaned into Chara's ear and whispered, "Flowey is a tsundere confirmed." Me and Chara bursted into laughter. "What are you laughing at? Idiots." Flowey asked, upset. "It's nothing. Hahhahahha." Chara replied, still laughing.

"Hmp!"

Yup, Flowey is totally a tsundere.

Anyways, I look at Toriel and nodded at her, Toriel nods back and started going somewhere.

"Hey I have one more surprise for you!" I exclaim, taking Frisk and Chara's wrist, dashing of. "Where are you taking us?" Frisk asked me, curious. "I'm about to change your life." I reply, mentally laughing.

(Hamilton fans, here????)

I lead them to their room, it was opened. We walk inside. The twins are shocked on what they see before them. Tears started to flow from their eyes. I slowly walked away and locked the door, to not ruin their privacy.

No lemons here, ya dirty lil' sinners. And don't ask on how they're locked inside.

Third Person!

"So, can you let us explain?" Sans asked, looking at Frisk in the eye.

"Yeah..." Frisk replies sadly.

*explains, cuz I'm to lazy to make an explanation and you all probably know what really happened.*

"We're really, really sorry for jumping to conclusions. We over-reacted." Frisk and Chara apologized in unison. Sans and Asriel smiles at the apology.

"You have been forgiven."

*****************************

That's the end! Though you can request for a special, if you like. To make up on the nonsense plot this book has.

Thank you all for the people who supported this book! It means a lot to me! And thank you for the people who gave me advice on grammar. And thank you to the people who motivated me to finish this! Thank you all so much!