Chapter 1: Reunion

You, a tan feathered duck with (H/l) hair, equally tanned, stepped outside the car, with your (F/c) suitcase that had everything you needed for your new home. You thanked the driver who brought you from the airport and turned your head toward you new house, the wind slightly ruffling your hair. A tanned woman duck with brown, wavy hair opened the door slightly, to make sure it was you and then sung the door open wide and ran out to hug you. You jumped in her arms, tears in your eyes. ''(Y/n)... (Y/n) I'm so sorry about Thomas...''

"I... It's okay mamá... no one was expecting it..."

Your father, a great adventurer called Thomas West had recently passed from a incident in mount Neverest. which forced you to go live with you mother, who you hadn't seen in 3 years. But you still loved her.''Well, I hope you'll like it, pajarita, it's a bit small but it's ours'' she said looking at the house, with you still her arms. Just then, another tan feathered duck stepped outside to greet you. He had a wide smile on his beak as he came over, arms wide. You let go of your mamá and ran to jump in his arms. He picked you up and twirled you around before setting you back down. ''Fenton!'' you beamed.

"Hey sis! How have you been coping..." he said with concern as he held your shoulders.

"Pretty well, all things considered," you smiled as you scratched you neck. ''so... you smirked, I heard you've become pretty popular around here, Gizmo Duck.''

He let go of you and started to sweat as he looked over at his mother. She simply shrugged and mouthed, 'she had to know.' To which he sighed. ''Yeah I guess... if you want I could take you to work once you're all settled''

"REALLY?!" you asked, your eyes so wide they looked like dinner plates.

"Yeah! I'll just ask Mr. McDuck. He'll probably agree considering who you dad is"

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!" you said as you hugged him as tight as you could, practically choking him.

"You're welcome sis..." he put you back down to prevent him from actually choking to death. ''Come on, let's get you settled.'' He grabbed your bags and went in the house.

He wasn't exactly your full on brother, but you loved him like one (Idk about this kind of family stuff ok? please correct me if wrong)

When you stepped into your room, you were amazed by how beautiful it was. It was pretty small, but quite cozy and warm. All the walls were a white-ish yellow except for one, where your bed was. A twin sized bed with (F/c) sheets and a wall that was just as (F/c). On the wall to the right, was a window with a little space that looked like a little bench with light (F/c) and silvery white pillows. On the wall left from your bed was a small white desk with with some shelves and the closet. You looked around wide eyed as Fenton put down your bags. ''Do you need help unpack or...''

"Don't worry bro, I'll be fine."

"Alright, come down after you're done for lunch and then I can show around Duckberg"

"Mkay, thanks Fenton!"

He left you alone in your room and you began unpacking. As you did, your mind wandered back to your father. Your eyes began to well up as you thought of him, he left your mother when you were 4, but you always stayed in touch with the Latino part of your family. You visited every few years. Now that you're 14, (So are the duck brothers & Webby btw) you wondered how it would have been if you had stayed with mamá, though you don't regret your parent's decision. Even if your dad almost always was out adventuring, sometimes even with the legendary scrooge McDuck, he would always bring back gifts and relics. One of them being a beautiful necklace with a pendant that was half an amber, and half a emerald that you always wore. He'd also spend almost all the time he was free with you, going to the movies, amusement parks, the beach... You always wished you could go adventuring with him, but always said it was too dangerous. Now you know why.

When you finished packing, you went downstairs as you were instructed to do by your older brother. Your mom had a huge classic Latino dinner as a small welcome gift, you wolfed it up, not having tasted tamales in forever. When you were so full you were pretty sure you were gonna explode, you took a quick shower, put on a grey hoodie, a black skirt, (or none if you don't want one) and a kitten headband and headed out with Fenton. After about two hours of him showing you around, you stopped at a huge building that looked like a castle. ''So, this is Funzo's, most kids love coming here, your brother explained as he handed you some tokens, I'll come pick you up in a little, maybe you'll make some friends. Remember, do not throw away your shot.'' (sorry, I had to) you waved as he went back to work or home... you weren't quite sure. You put your fist on your chest, a bit nervous about what was ahead. You went inside and gasped at the sight. It was amazing. On your right, there was a sign that read 'Pizzeria', on you left was a sing that sign that read 'arcade' and in the middle was a giant pirate ship with a huge ball pit. You were so amazed by your surroundings that you didn't see the green hoodied duck coming and bumped right into him. And you both fell on your tails.

"Ow" he said rubbing his head.

"Oh I am so sorry! I wasn't looking..." you blush as you pick up your headband that had falling from the impact.

"Nah don't worry, I wasn't looking either." He got up and lent out his hand. You hesitantly took it. ''So, kitten, you're new around here right? he said with a small smirk.

"Yeah... and my name's (Y/n) by the way."

"Nice name, kitten, I'm Louie, let me show you around."

(Alright, this is the very first story I have ever posted so please keep that mind. Then again, if you any tips on how to improve my writing or anything for me to fix that I may have missed, don't hesitate to comment. Good day my duckies!)