Chapter 5: Training

Hello, my duckies! I live! woo... I've been going through a bit of a writer's block and on top of it all, I lost my phone and I didn't remember the password to my account. BUT I HAVE RETURNED and to quite the surprise. We have 1K reads now! I never though we'd make it but we did! thanks so much for the support.😊 

Now please enjoy whatever the hell this is... It's better than the last chapter but I'm still not quite satisfied... Anyway, I'll let you read now!

Hey, should I add Della? I mean this happens 3 years after the events of the show, so they probably found her by now... I dunno, it's up to you guys.

{:} one week later {:}

You woke up to the feeling of someone kicking your ribs. "OW, what the heck Webby?!" She flipped back to her bad and shoved some clothes on your face. "Hurry up, grandma's gonna get mad at us for being late!" You sat up and rubbed your eyes with your hands.
"What time is it?"
-Oh, it's 6:30
-Oh my Thor, how can you be so active this early?!
-Oh, she's been waking us up this early for the whole week! The boys got used to it... well except Louie."
You groaned and mumbled as you were walking out of the room to take a shower.

Once you got ready, Webby dragged you downstairs by the arm. In the kitchen, the three brothers were eating breakfast. Dewey was shoving cereal in his mouth, Huey was reading the J.W.D while Louie was just moving his spoon in the cereal while holding coffee in the other.
You decided to walk over to the youngest triplet and sat down beside him as Webby got breakfast for the both of you.
"Hey Green Bean" He turned towards you, his eyes half-lidded out of boredom and sleepiness. "Mornin' Kitten, you know I still hate that nickname right?" He leaned on the table,his elbow sliding on the table as he placed his hand on his cheek and smirked.
"I think I'd like another one... how about..."
Knowing what he was about to say, you quickly interrupted him, "W-well since you gave a nickname without my consent t-then I thought you should also have one." You rubbed your hand on your neck and smiled awkwardly.
'dammit, why can't I look at him without blushing' You shook off the thought as Webby walked towards you two with cereal in her hands. "Hurry up guys, gramma's already waiting for us in the training field!"
"Oh for the love of God, I am never getting used to this..." Louie whined and sipped some coffee. You giggled and he blushed ever so slightly, not enough to be noticeable to anyone. " Oh come on GreenBean... I mean we have super-powered weapons for Pete's sake! Be a little positive for once! I mean I hate moving as much as you do but at least I'm making an effort" You said that last part more to yourself, but he heard you, smiling as the sat up straight for once. Webby shrugged and decided to leave you two alone, walking over to Dewey to Finnish her own food.

After eating, you were ushered by Webby to the field and Louie was dragged there by both of his brothers. Mrs.B was waiting there impatiently. " You are 5 minutes late." She glared at Louie who just shrugged. It had kind of become a usual thing for him to make everyone be late.
"Now, today you will be exploring the limits of your weapons, you will also have new sparring partners since you have been with the same person for the whole week. Mr. Crackshell will be here soon with some upgrades he claims to have made that he will add to your weapons."
You all nodded and got to work. You were paired with Dewey, Huey with Webby and Louie was doing hand to hand combat with Mrs.B. You spread out to each corner of the big field.

" So, (Y/n), I heard you were pretty good with your weapon, let's see how well you hold up" He smirked and got in a battle stance, holding his weapon -which to you was just a crescent moon on a stick- towards the grass, the arching part facing away from his body. (Ohhh boi, Here comes a badly written action scene). You quickly got the blade of both gauntlets out and charged towards him. To your surprise, a blue orb appeared between the arc. He threw said orb behind you, with a sudden spark like rope appearing between the orb and the base of the arc, and used it as a sort of grappling hook, moving away from your blade. " What the f..." Before you could finish, he threw the orb toward you, the 'rope' having disappeared, because of course it did. You used the blades to stop it from hitting you before it boomeranged back to the blue triplet. He seemed as amazed as you were
" I didn't know I could use it as a grappling hook... AWESOME"
You lit the blades on fire and charged to the boy, he used his weapon to try to block it, it didn't work too well. Luckily, before you could do any damage, he rolled to the side. You turned back to him and smirked, 'so that's his weakness.' You charged to him, the flames on the blaze extinguished. You managed to catch his weapon between your crossed blades but noticed there was something missing. " Oh crap".
The orb swung back, barely missing you as you threw yourself to the right, landing roughly on your side.