All mine

Stretching himself awake, Arthur awoke to John still beside him in his hotel bed. John had found him there and things...went south quickly, but in a good way. A smirk grimaced his face as the events from last night had crossed his mind. With a longing sigh, Arthur had brushed the blankets off his lower half and began to gear up. He's been away from camp to long and they most likely needed more supplies. After placing his hat on his head, a groan came from behind him. 

"And where do you think you're goin'?" John had asked lazily, stretching himself along the bed. Arthur simply turned to John and smirked. "Back to the camp, wanna come?" Arthur asked, placing his gun into the holster. Another groan escaped John's lips as he flopped back down onto the bed. "Right now? we just got up-" "We got stuff to do pretty boy" Arthur interrupted, John gave him the look and sat up once more. "Alright, I'm coming sheesh" 

After John got dressed, They headed for the camp.

---

Instantly dutch ran up to the two boys with a look of rage on his face. "Where have you two been? We were nearly killed last night!-" "Easy Dutch, me and John where just doing a simple task is all" Arthur lied nonchalantly, John going with it. "A few folks were having some trouble, so we took care of it" John added, hopping off the back of Arthur's horse. Dutch sighed. "Just don't do it again, I need you both, you two really help out with the camp" Dutch finished, walking back to his post. John sighed, watching Arthur hop off his horse. "Did we really need to lie to him?" John asked. "Well, it worked didn't it?" "Yeah but.." John paused, as seeing his wife came walking over. "John? Where have you been all night?" She asked, seemingly worried. "Just doing a few errands with Arthur" He replies, looking to Arthur. Arthur simply smirked at him, sending loads of butterflies to John's stomach. "Please tell me next time" She said sighing. "Of-Of course honey" he replied without thinking. 

---

Later, Arthur found John sitting alongside the beach near camp. "How she doin'?" Arthur asked, approaching his lover. "Well, she still doesn't know about us" John replied with a sigh. Arthur simply nodded, sitting opposite of him. "Well, she'll have to know sometime...I-I can't stand watching her get all touchy-feely with ya" Arthur says looking to the ground. John looks up to him with a slight smirk. 

"You jealous?" Arthur freezes. "W-What? I-Well-" John laughs, stopping Arthur's rambling. "It's okay if you're jealous, I understand how you feel...watching you chit chat with Mary makes me feel the same way" John says, placing his elbows on his knees. Arthur smiles towards him, scooting on over. "What the hell are you-" Arthur stops John with a loving kiss. "I guess we both got problems we gotta deal with" Arthur says, resting his head on John's shoulder. "It's not that easy Arth, She's my wife-" "If she truly loved you John, she would understand how you feel...people change all the time and no one can stop how we feel or why we feel, I've accepted my love for you a long time ago John...now its time to accept yours" John smiles lovingly at Arthur. "You're right, thanks Arth" John says, bringing his lover into a warming hug. "Anything for you Pretty boy" "I'm not a Pretty boy" "You're my Pretty boy" 

---

Let me know if you want me to continue!