Giving up

How long was John's fling going to end with Abagail? it boils Arthur's blood every time he sees them together. He was eventually going to do it himself. 

if John doesn't he will.

John noticed Arthur giving him and Abagail a glare from far away. John hated being with Abagail but didn't know how to tell her, he could ask Arthur or someone else for advice but he didn't know how.

John waved to Abagail before walking over to Arthur who immediately turned away. "Arthur, can we talk?" He asked kindly. "What's there to talk about?" Arthur snapped, walking back inside the house. John sighed and followed him to his room. "Arthur, please..I-I need help" he asked, looking away from Arthur's stare. Arthur face softened, before he sighed walking up to John. "You could've just said so pretty boy" Arthur flirts, gently wrapping his arms around John's waist. John smiles and rests his forehead against Arthurs. "If I said I didn't want to walk for a few days because of your doing, what would you think?~" John asked seductively, running his hands along Arthur's clothed chest. "I'd say thats the best idea you've ever had pretty boy" Arthur responds smirking as he spoke. 

Suddenly, Arthur lifts John onto his waist and gently lays him onto his bed. "Tonight's gonna be long isn't it?" John asks, watching Arthur unbuckle his belt. 

"Damn right it is"