Guys like you

Shh the lyrics say guys like you okay

John and Arthur enjoyed all the little moments they got with each other. Abagail noticed but wasn't mad. Maybe she knew all along they loved each other. Or maybe she didn't love John. But still, They both loved each other and were happy. 

---

Sitting by each other, Dutch didn't know a thing about the two, so of course it was surprising to see them so close. "Hey Arthur, I need you and-" Dutch paused upon seeing John kiss Arthur's nose. "Hey Dutch" Arthur said, holding John's hand. "Uhh, I thought you two hated each other..?" Dutch asked curiously. "Oh the exact opposite Dutch, recently, we...we've been doing amazing things together-" "I don't need the details, just,...get back to whatever you were doing" Dutch says walking away. Arthur chuckles and pulls John onto his lap. "Its funny seein' everyone's reactions to us being together" Arthur says, nuzzling into the crook of John's neck. Giggling, John nods. "I love being with you Arth, I feel free...Abagail always had something to say...but you? no...you only have nice things to say to me.....I-I never thought I meet a guy like you" John says, a light blush resting on his cheeks. Arthur blushes as well. "I-well, I love being with you too J-John" John chuckles, loving the affect he had on the man. Although Arthur affected him just the same. "I love you Arthy" 

"I love you too" 

---

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh its short sowwy