shy

John is suuuuuuuuuuuuper shy around Arthur

John looked up from the saddle he was cleaning. Of course he immediately smiled, as it was Arthur who walked up to him. "H-hey" John said shyly, his cheeks flushing a slight red. Arthur smiled cheekily. He loved making his John shy.  "Hey Johnny, how ya doin'?" Arthur asked, bending down onto his knees. "I was okay, but I'm doing better now that you're h-here" John attempted to flirt, which brought another cheeky smile to Arthur's lips. "You're adorable, you know that?" Arthur said, his hand running along John's cheek. 

"I-I" John stuttered out, his attention way to focused on Arthur to notice his ex Abigail coming over. "John," She said sternly, instantly getting his attention. Arthur sighed and stood walking back to his tent. "The boy wants you" She says, not looking at him. "..Right" 

---

John sighed and dreamily looked at Arthur who was singing along with the gang by the fire. God was his voice beautiful. He could listen to it forever. But he didn't expect Arthur to spot him. "John! C'mere!" Arthur yelled out, motioning for him to come. Hesitantly John stood, walking over shyly. Arthur smiled and opened his arms. John didn't understand and blushed at the sudden gesture. A chuckle escaped Arthur's lips and he wrapped himself around John. "Its a hug, babe" John smiled and hugged Arthur back. He never felt more safe than he does right now. 

Looking up slowly, John hesitantly leans forward. Sending chills through his own body, he felt confidence radiating off him. So he pressed his lips against Arthurs, the moment he's been waiting for. Arthur's reaction made him laugh as he pulled apart. It seemed stars reflected off his eyes and his mouth was agape.  "I love you, Arthur" John said quietly, looking down. Arthur smiled and brought his lips back to John's. "I love you too John!"

---

it sucks ik :/