Daddy's home

Dutch, Arthur and a few other gang members left for the week. It was a very important mission and John wasn't aloud to attend as he was injured, but he's better now. Physically not mentally. He missed Arthur and desperately wanted him to be back. But he had to wait. 

---

A few more days past and John had started to stop eating. He didn't feel the need to since Arthur wasn't around. John sighed as he looked to the ground, thinking. What if he got injured? What if he got captured? John let out a shaky breath, thinking about all of the bad outcomes. But Arthur wasn't one to get caught or hurt easily right? John then groaned flopping onto his bed with a thud. He needed to stop thinking about Arthur and more about himself. But how could he when he's not even around to help him? 

With another loud sigh, John heard the sound of horses running. Was Arthur home? John instantly sat up and looked to the direction of the noise, but realized it was just Bill and Hosea. He groaned once more and stood up walking to his horse. Might as well try to have some fun. 
John arrived at the saloon in Saint Denis ordering a drink to ease his nerves. It usually always helped when it came to something that meant a lot to him. With a swig John sighed of relief when he felt his nerves begin to simmer down. 

---

 A few hours later, John had still not gotten drunk after all those drinks. Thankfully, he didn't want to get drunk. He just needed relief. A creak from the door opening brought him back to reality. He glanced over and saw a man with ash brown hair-wait. Arthur had ash brown hair. John quickly looked back over but saw nothing. No trace of anyone at all. He sighed slowly, and wiped his now wet eyes. Why did his mind do this to him? Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around his torso without warning. "Hey!" John shouted, looking to see who the attacker was, but gasped. 

"Arthur!?"

"Hey John" He said calmly, gently turning John towards him. "You-You're-" John stuttered out, not able to form a sentence. Tears then rolled down his cheeks, as his mind finally comprehended what was happening. Arthur again, hugged the smaller man and held him close. "I'm home" He whispered, kissing John's temple softly. 

---

One after the other, clothes were tossed aside carelessly. Arthur had planned this from the day he left. He knew John would be torn after seeing him leave and not coming back for a week. Arthur smiled at seeing how eager John was, he loved having that effect on him. His lips then came in contact with John's, slowly laying him onto the bed they had just bought. Things then quickly got heated, John instantly unbuckled his belt and tossed it across the room beginning to work on Arthur's. He smiled again and helped the lust deprived man. All clothes then discarded, Arthur's breath hitched as John sat carefully onto him, letting out a soft moan. "A-Arthur- you're-you're so big" John commented. Arthur moaned in approval, grabbing John's hips and lifting him up and down slowly. "Oh god-" John grunted. 

Soon enough Arthur had flipped them and was now on top. "Brace yourself~" He flirted anxiously, before going at full pace. John yelped in pleasure, bringing his fingers into Arthur's hair. "D-Don't stop" He breathed out, getting a nod in return. "As you wish" Arthur kept the same pace until he released, softly moaning. John came shortly after, Arthur resting his head on his chest. 

After they caught their breaths John spoke "I missed you"

---

AHHHHHHHHHHH I don't like lemons or know how to write them but I tried