Red Rope

XD I love John's choker, he looks so damn hot in it <3

---

With a swoosh, John had sliced another log in half. The Gang was relaxing today, and John was working on chores while Arthur drew him. Not that John knew. 

His eyes trailed down John's body as he sketched him. He loved drawing John without him knowing, he loved every little thing about John, his eyes, his lips, his style, even his scars. He then spotted something he had never seen him wear before. 

A choker. 

Arthur arched his brow in amusement. Was he wearing that for him?  Arthur smirked and drew the choker before setting his book aside. "John," Arthur said, swaying side to side as he approached him. "What's up babe?" John said, slicing a log in half before setting the axe aside. Arthur eyed his choker, staying silent as he did so. John realized and quickly looked away, clearing his throat. 

"I like the new style" 

Arthur said, trailing his fingers along John's choker and neck. "I-I thought you might like it-" "Might? oh, I am very well enjoying the view" Arthur said, his finger tracing up to his scars, John fluttered underneath his touch. "I-" John was cut off as Arthur pulled him in by the waist. "kiss me pretty boah" Arthur whispered huskily, his scruff rubbing against's John's cheek. John didn't hesitate and leaned up, pressing his dry lips against Arthur's. 

---

I'm planning on making a longer one, sorry I'm kinda out of ideas! BUT, I won't stop writing about them, I love them too much <3