Lazy Day

Hey I'm still slightly sick and now stressed from school, I'll update as much as I can <3

---

Arthur had just come back from running errands for Dutch, Which was mostly hunting. 

He had gotten two turkey's and a deer. Once he rode into camp, John had run out of his tent. 

"Arthur!" 

He yelled happily. Arthur smiled and leant down and John grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. 

"How'd it go?" 

John asked sweetly, practically pulling Arthur of his horse. "Not to bad pretty boah, I got a few turkey's an' a deer" Arthur replied, hitching his horse. John nodded and helped him take the food to Pearson's tent. 

Afterwards, John noticed Arthur had a few scratches along his torso and arms. "Arthur? Where'd you get those scratches?" John asked, frantically rushing over to him. "Oh forgot about those, I was attacked by a wolf-" "A Wolf!?" John interrupted, his brows furrowing together. "Easy now pretty boah, I tried to tell em only you can scratch me like that-" "That's not what I meant!" John exclaimed, his cheeks burning. Arthur chuckled and grabbed John's hands. "I was distracted hun, didn't realize I had gone out that far for there to be wolves" Arthur explained, his calm tone easing John's nerves. 

"I hope they didn't cut you up to bad" John said, scanning over his wounds. Arthur smiled gently and kissed John's cheek. "how 'bout we take a lazy day?" Arthur suggested, John nodding eagerly. 

---

hope you enjoyed! I'll make a part 2 on how they spend their Lazy Day <3