2. Play Your Roles

*okay chapter two! Should I really continue this? Or is it going to be a huge rip off? Enjoy the chapter!*

// Sam's POV

Sam stretched out his arms and legs. He felt stiff. He wasn't lying in a couch anymore.

Sam opened his eyes and sat up. Okay. He officially was not in the bunker anymore. Where the hell was he?

Sam looked around. It was an old worn down place. It was small. There was chirping. Sam looked out the window. There were birds at the window. Wearing rags? On their heads?!

"Good morning!" Sam waved happily at them.

Wait. What?! Why did I just say that?!

The birds chirped and flew inside. Soon there were mice wearing dresses and pants and sweaters and shoes. Sam curled up on his bed and wondered what the hell was going on.

"Play your role Samwich." A voice said throughout the room. Sam froze at the familiar voice. Was that. . .?

No it couldn't have been. He was dead. Sam looked around the room for the man he longed to see.

"G-gabriel?" Sam whispered into the room full of rodents.

"Hey kiddo. Miss me? Cause I- Well anyways. I was just thinking, hey why not have a little fun to surprise the Winchesters and their angel. So I've zapped you all in this Disney universe where you guys have to play your roles! Just like before Sam. Right now, Samsquatch, you're in the story: Cinderella. And you're our star! But just to make it fair, you still have your name. Have fun. Oh and you better make it to the ball. If you don't do things right, I'll do it for you. See ya."

Sam slowly nodded and he looked around the room full of mice and birds, staring at him, wanting to know what he'll do.

"Uh. . .okay. So I'm Cinderella then?! Damn it Gabriel. Okay well what does she- I usually do?" Sam asked the birds and mice.

"Sammy! Sammy!" One of the mice yelled pointing to a pair of worn out, brown slacks, a white shirt and an apron.

Sam sighed and walked towards the outfit. At least it wasn't a dress. Gabriel was being nice about the outfits. Sam began to take off his shirt and put on the other one when he was pulled behind something and stripped of his clothes. Sam blushed darkly and tried to cover himself.

Soon there was water splashed over him and Sam shrieked from the coldness.

the animals continued to bathe him until they dropped a towel over his head to let him dry off. The brids flew away and began to grab the torn up clothes.

Sam dried himself and tied the towel around his waist. He walked over to the bed and dressed himself. He pulled on the brown pants and the white shirt. The birds wrapped the apron around his waist and tied it up.

Sam sighed and pulled on a bandana on his head to pull his hair out of his face. He walked out of the room to do whatever chores he had.

// Dean's POV

Dean opened his eyes and stretched his legs to the side. Except. . .he couldn't separate his legs. And everything felt. . .wet.

Oh god did he have another dream about Cas?

Dean slowly looked at his surroundings.

Rocks, shells, sand. water, coral, EVERYWHERE.

He was sleeping in a giant shell! Dean looked down at his legs.

Please be normal. Please oh please be normal.

Holy. . .

Dean had a tail.