6. Have We Met?

*So you guys have been begging for updates. And adorableness from this story. So update yay! The last chapter wasn't so adorbs cause I was trying to finish it quickly and it just didn't turn out as cute as I wanted it ot. So this chapter should hopefully be as cute as you want! Enjoy!*

// Dean's POV

Dean followed the eels into the depths of the sea. He swam into some sort of cave.

He swam thought the entrance. His arms were grabbed by these coral things on the ground, moaning and groaning in pain. Dean yanked them off and threw them back onto the floor.

The eels swam away, leaving him alone.

"Hello?" Dean yelled.

"Well hello there." A woman stated.

Something emerged from the shadows, a large woman, no. . .a large octopus. Well an octopus with a fat lady's top. Dean could already tell this wasn't going to end well.

"I think I'm in the wrong place." Dean mumbled, turning away.

The woman was soon floating gin front of him, a wide smile spread across her lips.

"Oh no deary. You are most certainly in the right place." She cooed. Dean tried to swim away but Ursula grabbed him hand and dragged him back in.

Dean let himself be lead into the dark cave. There was a giant pot in the center and many cupboards around the large room.

"You want to be with your prince don't you?" She asked, letting him go.

The man's eyes widened. Castiel. She could take him to Cas. Dean slowly nodded. Ursula smirked and began looking through her cupboards.

"And how exactly are you going to take me to him? I don't trust a sea witch like you!" He yelled crossing his arms across his bare chest.

"Oh I know I've been a badie in the past but I've mended my ways!" She shrugged as music began playing in the background.

Ursula started singing. Oh no. Not now. Dean raised up a hand to quiet her.

"Don't you dare sing. I've had enough of that today, so just...don't." Dean staed firmly.

She stopped singing and pursed her lips.

"Hmm, picky picky eh? Well alright. Let's get started." She rolled her eyes and swam over to the pot.

"So I'll just tell you the basic details. I'll make you human so you can go prance around with your prince. However...you only have three days to make him fall in love with you. That is...he has to kiss you. Oh but not just any kiss. The kiss of true love. If he does...you'll live happily ever after with your prince as a human. If he doesn't kiss you before the sunsets on the third day, you'll turn back into yourself and...you belong...to me." She smiled widely.

Dean's eyes widened. Cas had to fall for him? No wait...Dean could just tell him...and they could find Gabriel...

"And I suppose this isn't free? Cause I don't have anything." Dean raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I don't want much. Just one this really." She smirked swimming up to him.

"What I want is...you're voice." She whispered.

Dean's eyes widened as he pressed his fingers to his throat.

"My voice? Lady how the hell am I- " he was cut off.

"You have your looks. You're pretty face. And don't forget the incredible use of body language!" She laughed, swaying her large hips.

Dean rolled his eyes and turned away. Should he do it? Was Cas really worth it all? Oh what was he thinking?! Of course Castiel was worth it!

"Where do I sign?"

"Right here, dear." She smiled pulling out a contract and a feathered pen.

Dean grabbed it and signed. The contract disappeared and she started chanting some mumbo jumbo over her pot.

Green smoke flew out.

"Now sing!" She yelled.

"What I'm not si- " he was cut off when he started to sing.

Green smoke flew into his mouth and pulled out a golden ball from his throat.

His voice.

Dean tried to say something but nothing came out.

The woman began laughing.

A bubble formed around Dean and soon he could separate his legs.

He had trouble breathing.

He held his breath and tried to swim up.

Flounder and that crab helped him swim up to the surface.

Dean took a long deep breath of air once he made it. He swam towards a rock and sighed.

He lifted up his leg. He had legs! Oh god finally!

He stood up and walked around in the blue water.

He felt...bare. Dean looked down and gasped.

Oh shit. Oh shiz! He was naked. He needed to find something to wear.

Dean walked onto the beach and looked around. He found an old torn up sail.

He could use that.

He wrapped the sail around his waist and sighed. It would have to do.

He heard a dog barking.

//Castiel's POV

Castiel walked along the beach with the giant fluffy dog.

He needed to find Dean, Sam and Gabriel.

He still wondered who had saved him. But he couldn't think of that right now.

The plush dog started barking and ran away.

"Hey! Hey wait!" Cas yelled running after him.

Castiel followed the dog and found him chasing a man up on a rock.

"There you are! Sorry sir! I didn't know he would just run off like that..." he trailed off at the end once he saw the man before him.

Dean?

"Whoops sorry Cassie! Can't let you figure out who he is just yet! I'll have to wipe your memory for a while..." Gabriel laughed.

"You...you seem familiar. Have we met?" Castiel asked.

The man nodded frantically and tried to speak but nothing came out.

"What's wrong? You. You can't speak? Well you couldn't be who I thought." He sighed.

Who was he looking for again...oh yea! The guy who saved him.

The man rolled his eyes and climbed off the rock.

He ran around before picking up a stick and writing in the sand.

Damn it Cas. It's me Dean!

Castiel's eyes widened and he grabbed Dean's shoulders.

"Dean! Gabriel erased my memory! We have to find Sam!" He yelled before their surroundings changed. So did their clothes. They changed what they looked like.

Dean's eyes were wider and even more beautiful than before.

His hair had grown. A lot. It was in a braid. He was in a loose purple, pink, vest.

Cas was wearing brown slacks, boots, and a blue green vest.

They were in a town. Dean had a chameleon on his head.

There was also a white horse, suited in some type of armor.

"I thunk Gabriel changed the story. I think this is the one with Rupunzel and that thief." Cas looked around at the small town they were in.

"Yea? Am I the thief? Where's this girl with the long golden hair?" Dean asked looking around.

Cas giggled and eyes Dean up and down.

"Um Dean? You're Rupunzel. I'm the thief."