8. I See The Light

*Yay Updates!!! Of course I won't be updating as much cause of school but I hope you enjoy the chapters I do write! This chapter might be a but wonky but enjoy anyways!*

//Dean's POV

"Uh Dean. You're Rupunzel. I'm the theif." Cas stated with an amused smile.

Dean's eyes widened as he grabbed the back of his head.

He moved his hand lower and lower until he couldn't reach.

Oh damn it.

Dean looked behind him to see his hair, now a brighter blonde, flowing everywhere.

Dean huffed and looked down at his clothes. He was wearing a pink/purple outfit. At least it wasn't a dress.

Dean groaned and began walking forward when he was pulled back.

He looked behind him and saw people stepping all over the hair.

"Damn it."

Cas laughed and walked over to pick it all up.

They carried it around.

"Hey over there." Cas smiled, pointing at a group of small girls braiding each others hair.

Cas whistled, causing them to look over. The girls gasped with wide smiles.

Dean and Castiel walked over to them and the girls began braiding quickly.

They jumped over hair and flipped over more hair until it was all up in a braid. The bad part was...

They stuck flowers in his hair as well.

Dean looked at his hair. Well it turned out okay.

"Thanks girls" Dean smiled at them. They smiled and skipped away.

Dean turned to Cas and rolled his eyes.

"What?"

Cas smiled and shook his head.

"Well Dean. Maybe we should make the most of this you know? Have some fun for a while. It's not everyday you get to be Rupunzel eh?" He shrugged.

Dean narrowed his eyes. Should he have fun? They did have to follow the plot anyways.

"Ah fine Cas. Whatever." Dean huffed and began to walk away. Cas, a horse and chameleon following behind.

They walked through the town and passed a few shops.

Dean looked around. He was there to see the lanterns for the princess right. But...wasn't he the-

"Here Dean. I got you this." Cas waved a cupcake in front of Dean's face.

Dean looked over at Cas. Why did he feel weird? All tingly inside with the way Cas looked at him?

Dean couldn't talk. Was this how the girl acted?

Dean took the cupcake, causing their fingertips to brush against each other.

He blushed darkly as he took the sweet in his hands.

Cas seemed to notice because he leaned next to Dean's ear.

"You look cute when you blush." He whispered.

Dean looked away and walked faster.

Why was he being so flirtatious all of a sudden?!

Cas grabbed his hand and pulled him into an alley.

"Gaurds..." he whispered.

Oh yea...Cas was the wanted thief.

The watched the guards walk by. They turned to each other and smiled.