9. I'm Gonna Have A Little Fun

*I ADDED A VIDEO TO THE LAST CHAPTER! SO IF YA'LL WANT TO WATCH IT THEN GO WATCH IT! IT'S JUST THE KINGDOM DANCE SCENE FROM TANGLED! SO YOU CAN IMAGINE DEAN DANCING AROUND NOW! YAYAYAYAY! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER GUYS!*

// Sam's POV

Sam looked out the window of the carriage. He was nervous.

Why the hell was he nervous?

Oh I don't know. Maybe cause you thought Gabriel was dead. And it turns out he isn't and you're just finding out how much you missed him and stuff!

Sam groaned at the little voice in his head.

He felt the carriage stop. Sam stepped out and adjusted the mask on his face.

Sam took a deep breathe as he walked up a long set of stairs to the palace...

There were guards lining the sides of the entrance.

Sam looked around for anyone who looked like Gabriel...or well the prince he guessed.

The palace was huge! There were halls leading to who knows where!

There was one main isle where he saw women lining up. Sam began walking in that direction.

He lined up behind a pair of two girls who seemed oddly familiar.

One in a pink dress...the other in green.

Oh no...not them.

Anastasia turned around and stared at Sam. She had a feathery pink mask on.

She nudged Drizella with her elbow.

"Does he seem familiar to you?" She whispered in her ear.

Drizella turned and glared at him. She eyed Sam up and down...

"Hmm he does but he probably just reminds us of someone..." She rolled her eyes under a giant jeweled, green mask.

Sam didn't bother looking at them.

"Um...Drizella? Why is he in line where the prince chooses a bride?" Anastasia asked nervously.

Drizella scrunched up her nose and stared at her sister.

"Do you think he's...one of them?" She whispered.

Anastasia glanced at Sam and shrugged.

They both laughed and moved up the line.

Sam sighed to himself and looked ahead of them. He could see a young woman in the front, bowing down before a man. It was Gabriel.

He wasn't wearing a mask. He was wearing a black tailored suit. Nothing that fancy.

Gabriel looked a bit...annoyed as the girl just jumped into his arms.

Sam felt something tug at his insides.

Sam turned away. There were so many women lined up. There were even a few men. But not many.

Sam thought of running to the front and just taking the girl away from Gabriel and having everything go back the way it was...but he couldn't.

He sighed and closed his eyes. Why wasn't Gabriel wearing a mask? And he was the prince! Shouldn't he be wearing something a bit...more fancy?

Oh well...he'd probably change later anyways.

Drizella and Anastasia were next.

Sam watched as the bowed in front of him.

"Prince Gabriel! We hope you shall choose one of us as your bride!" The gushed and ran into Gabriel's arms.