7. You Better Hurry

*HEY GUYS! I HAVE JUST RETURNED AND IM BACK HOME! YAY! Well hopefully I can update more! Oh and those of you who got to watch the Doctor Who premiere. You are some lucky assbutts. I don't have BBC so I have to wait at least a day for the episode to come out on this website I use. So yea. Well enjoy this chapter!*

// Sam's POV

Sam ran around the house, cleaning rooms and scrubbing floors.

The mice and birds had volunteered to make him a suit. They seemed pretty good at sewing and stuff so Sam agreed.

He fed the animals a second time and cleaned the stables.

God after all this...Sam was going to enjoy killing Gabriel once and for all.

Although...he did miss him a lot...maybe he's let him go...

It was almost time for the ball...the sun was setting.

And that stupid stepmom kept finding chores to do for him.

"What about this dress Samuel?" Anastasia asked twirling around in a giant blue dress.

Sam rolled his eyes and shrugged, "It's fine..."

"Hmm you're right! I should just wear the pink one!" She wasn't even listening to him.

"Samuel! I can't find the hem to my dress!" Drizella yelled.

Sam ran around, searching for whatever the hell a hem was before his stepmother barged into the room and handed it to Drizella.

"Thank you mother." She smiled.

"The coach will be here in just a few minutes. The Prince has changed his plans. The ball will be a masked one. After one of you dances with him you will reveal yourselves and he shall choose a bride. Don't disappoint me girls." She glared.

Damn it. Now he needed a mask. Well at least they wouldn't be able to tell who he was.

"I'm done with everything Stepmother. I'm going to get ready now." Sam stated before running out of the room and upstairs to his domain.

He opened the door and gasped.

Why- what?

There was a suit there ready for him. The mice and birds had finished but-

It.... it was pink! Like three different shades of pink! With a white bow tie around the collar and pearls lining the edges.

"Well...it doesn't matter." Sam sighed. It did look good. "Now I need a mask..." He looked around the room.

The birds pulled a pink and white laced mask out of a drawer. It was made of only fabric.

Sam smiled widely and began to dress.

He finished and gripped the mask in his hands. He would put it on when he arrived.

The man ran downstairs just as they were about to leave.

"I'm ready!" He called.

The girls turned around and gasped.

"Well...it appears you are." The stepmother sneered. She looked at her daughters and nodded once before turning away.

The girls glared at Sam and stepped closer.

"Are those my pearls and bow?!" Drizella yelled.

"I uh- "

"And those are my pink fabrics! What have you done to them!?" Anastasia yelled.

"I don't- " Sam tried to explain but he was cut off when they began yanking the bow and pearls off and tearing apart the suit.