Yes (1)

" You will?" Foxglove's silvery ears perked up with happiness, as her dark brown eyes lit up " That's wonderful. Come along then." she turns around and starts walking into the camp that surrounds that lake. Her white wings shimmered as the several of the faintly silver feathers danced among the snowy white ones. She glances back as she stops in front of a large den like structure. She gives a smile as she looked back at you. Her silver tipped fox tail sways as she waits for you to catch up." By the way, what's your name?"

" (Y/N)" you responded. She nods before proceeding to walk inside the cave, the darkness starting to swallow her pale colored fur. You follow behind her. As the light begins to fade, you start to lose sight of Foxglove, only to bump into her almost immediately. She speaks something in a foreign language something lights up in her hands. A pale silvery white light spilled from a silver pendent that she holds in her hands. She then holds the pendent up to light the way as she starts walking again. You follow her as she walks down a series of tunnels, using the glowing pendent as a light source. Eventually the tunnel opens up into a large cavern. Water trickles from a small stream and into a lake in the cavern. Sunlight filters in through a large part of cavern that seems to be mission, as if blown off by something, maybe an explosion?

" Since no one else is here.. I assume I could give you a tour.." Foxglove muttered as she holds the pendent close to her, the glow flickering before fading away.

" Or you could have someone else do it." A new voice spoke calmly as a girl with black hair and sandy grey canine features walked up. Foxglove glances at her.

".. Shouldn't you be preparing for a mission, Wolfsbane?" Foxglove speaks up quietly, her dark brown gaze meets the sandy grey fox's gaze.

" Who says I haven't prepared? I already have!" She responds back, relatively cheerfully. " now, who's the new person?" Her dark brown eyes turns towards you.

" I'm (Y/N)" you responded. Wolfsbane seems relatively esctatic as she starts to fire off questions.

" Are you here to join us? How did you get here? What type of creature are you? What powers? What-"

" Wolf." Foxglove interrupts her stream of questions, ".. I think it's best if you don't bombard our new friend here with so many questions, dear cousin.."

" Oh.." she stops, her dark brown eyes looking away, ".. Right.. sorry about that.. I can get a bit carried away sometimes.."

" It's fine.." you responded, looking back and forth between the two canines. They certainly looked like they were related, possibly more than just cousins. They looked more like sisters.

" So, Ember.. about the tour.." Wolfsbane started, " I'm giving it!" She yells, prompting Foxglove to cover her ears slightly.

"... How are you not deaf yet from the noise.." she muttered under her breath.

" This isn't loud." Wolfsbane giggled, playfully poking Foxglove's arm with her hand.

" In any case. I'll take the tour." Foxglove sighed as she uncovered her ears.

" No! I am!" she argued, " And don't day I can't take responsibility! I'm just as old as you are and am perfectly capable of taking someone on a tour! I can-"

" How about this!" Foxglove raised her voice slightly, prompting Wolfsbane to stop. " Let's let (Y/N) decide. Both foxes turn to you.

Well? Will you go with me, Ember? Or my cousin, Wolfsbane?

Wolf? Page 3

Me, Fox? Page 2