Chapter 31

Mo Shaoqing put the box and the cooler in the bag, told Monica to carefully release it, and return it after use.
     At noon, the top floor conference room of Donghu Building is quiet and silent.
I can hear it when I fall to the ground.The original arrogant Lingshi Media's old department, at this moment, is like a tortoise and a tortoise. It is feared that the man sitting in the first place is annoyed. This is what Monica saw in the door. Fortunately, I was just out.
     Lingsen saw Monica and the logistics department come in, and his face finally eased: "First eat!"
     Huh - Fortunately, the president still has to eat, temporarily liberated, this is the unanimous thought of everyone at the moment, to the Monica who is like an angel Full of good feelings.
     Monica took out the prepared tableware and opened the lunch layer by layer. This is what attracted Ke Rui's gaze to eat fast food. How does the insulated bucket and the lunch box look like a love lunch? Then I glanced at Monica, and my body was cold and
     sweaty . Monica , the old woman, shouldn't... Monica didn't care about Ke Rui's strange gaze, and opened the insulated bucket from his own, a scent rushed to the front, let The subordinates who eat fast food burst into tears.
     Boss, every time you eat in front of us, how good is it?
     Golden crab yellow tofu is embellished with green scallions, red and yellow tomato scrambled eggs, pink shrimp with fresh broccoli, orange pineapple 咕 K meat, purple garlic fried purple leeks, seeing appetite move. As the last layer of the lunch box opened, two cute and delicate pig rice balls were exposed.
     Ke Rui shocked, Monica, the old woman really took the time to think, but such a lovely love is actually from her hand, hehe -
     Monica is also shocked, can not see the small boss is so childlike! Ah - how to do boss Not angry! Secretly observing the boss's face, as if not as bad as I thought it was!
     Lingsen’s moment of seeing the lunch was a little surprised, but it didn’t show up on the face, so it’s just a faceless expression when the outsiders saw the boss. In the end, Lingsen was still picking up chopsticks in a strange look. Monica's heart was finally put down.
     Lingsen licked a small mouthful of shrimp, and the deliciousness was bursting in the mouth. There was no extra seasoning, and it was full of the taste of the ingredients.
     Monica opened the soup bowl, the milky white soup, the chicken pieces floated, the fragrance filled the whole nose, and Lingsen suddenly felt that she was really hungry. She immediately took a spoonful of soup and took a sip, feeling that the whole winter was warm.
     The rice balls of the rice ball are full of strength, and the rice is full of flavor... Even if he is used to a five-star hotel, he has to admit that it is really delicious.
     The crowd looked at the more and more relaxed face of the president and finally breathed a sigh of relief. At the next meeting, the president's face improved significantly, which strengthened Monica's determination to hold the small boss's thigh.
     At the end of the meeting, after the president left, Monica was suddenly surrounded. Ke Rui sneered and laughed: "Frankly, you have any intentions for Ling."
     Monica naturally knows what he is talking about, and does not sell it. It was a lunch box bought at Mo's private kitchen, which made Ke Rui disappointed.
     "Monica sister, that restaurant food incense ah, you just arrived Y City will be able to find such a nice place, really bad!"
     "Monica, the store comes the question ah? I also want to order lunch."
     "Smell It’s great!”
     “I went to eat with my girlfriend on the opening day, it’s a bit expensive, but the taste is super good!”
     “Really, you are so generous!”
     Listening to everyone’s discussion, Monica laughed and said nothing. When the people finished, they threw a bombshell. "The shop is not delivered!" After saying that he did not take a cloud, stepped on the 12-cm high heels and walked away.
     The city of Y at night is brightly lit, and the neon lights of the high-rise buildings on the edge of the East Lake light up the second-tier city, making it not inferior to the international metropolis like S City.
     The office on the top floor of the East Lake Building, Lingsen is planning the future of Ling's media. The daytime meeting is a down-coming, making Ling's high-level people self-defeating, but Ling's Media is only a subsidiary of the Ling's Group, even if it is true. The acquisition will not shake the foundation of the Ling Group, so this is just the beginning.
     The phone on the "叮铃铃" desk remembered, Lingsen 昊 pressed and answered, the phone was the sweet voice of the young female secretary, "Ling, it’s the lady’s phone."
     "Well, come in."
     Wait a while, call There was a gentle female voice on the other side: "Sen, it’s a mother." Lingsen is the Chinese name of Ansier, followed by his mother’s surname. At home, only the mother calls him Chinese name, others Call him Ans.
     "Mom." Lingsen sighed.
     "It's hard for you, obviously it's a mess in my mother's house, but I want you to clean up. I have heard about things today, you are doing very well. Ling's can't be handed over to them, or Ling's is completely destroyed. You The grandfather is old, and his energy is not as good as it used to be, but it does not mean that Ling’s family will be handed over to them. Instead of letting Ling’s ruin, it’s better to let Claire buy it. This is, after all, your grandfather’s hard work. Those who are not allowed to stand on the table are arrogant..." The end was actually a bit fierce.
     "I know, you can rest assured!"
     "That's good, I have always been relieved of your work. It's just that you are not young. The lady of Li family I arranged for you, you ran to Y City without seeing one side." The cause is indeed important, but..." When the front turns, Ling mother cares about her son’s lifelong event.
     "Well, I know." The mother's mind he understands, he does not want to find a lover to spend a lifetime, regardless of men and women, but the kind of noble family, Miss is definitely not the first choice.
     "About Ling's future development... Well, I will take care of myself, goodbye." Ling Sennai opened the topic with three sentences and two sentences. When Lingmu responded, the phone was already hung up.
     Mohs private kitchen
     "Little boss, I am still a lunch box." Mo Shaoqing, who is making the cake, stopped his work. He looked up at Monica, a professional suit. "I have cleaned it. The small boss's craft is really good. We are Ling." I always like it very much."
     Ling total, Ling total... Is it a boss? Isn't that... a good colleague?
     Mo Shaoqing’s mind appeared in the image of an old man with a big belly. He remembered the rice ball he had made. The whole person was not good. He thought it was the lady who brought it to her friend. I didn’t expect it to be the boss.
     "Can you continue to bring it at night? I want a red wine stew, and..." Monica reported a few dishes, and Mo Shaoqing wrote down with shame.
     "Oh, there are fruits, are there other fruits in your store? Make a salad!"
     "Yes, yes ." Mo Shaoqing took out some other fruits from the storeroom and handed it to Monica to see her. Satisfied nod, only began to cut fruit for salad.
     Monica looked at the serious young man who was doing things. The more he looked, the more handsome he couldn't help but took out his mobile phone and secretly took two photos.
     Mo Shaoqing made a good meal and made several meals according to Monica's request, but it was installed in a common plastic box.
     The thing that borrowed the mug and the lunch box yesterday really made Mo Shaoqing think about the takeaway. Although he can still come over now, it is sure to add a big burden to the person, and there are some requirements. High customers don't look at ordinary plastic boxes. What if you use a lunch box? But the cost is very high! Is there any way to save costs and not appear to be down?