Chapter 59

"I don't want to..." Your money! Who is going to be with you for money! Mo Shaoqing looked at the smirk of Ling Sen's "嗤嗤".
     Lingsen screamed, and the money couldn’t keep the other side’s eyes. Just as Lingsen thought it was not expected.
     Mo Shaoqing said with a smile: "Don't you have money! I want your people, hehe!"
     Lingsen, who just finished building his heart:...
     Is this successful?
     Ling Senzhen thinks that there is nothing more beautiful in the world. Happiness comes too suddenly. I don’t know how to express it at the moment: "Shaoqing, actually I..." The
     voice just fell - the
     opposite person has already The "plop" was on the table.
     Lingsen smirked helplessly.
     It is said that people who are drunk are difficult to serve, but Mo Shaoqing is not. After he gets drunk, he sleeps quietly there, and his face is so sly.
     However, after the restaurant was asleep, it was uncomfortable. Lingsen refused the help of the waiter and helped the person.
     "Shaoqing, you wake up, let's go home to sleep." One night can get such a big surprise, Lingsen is already very satisfied, and does not expect the other party to say anything more.
     Mo Shaoqing whispered: "Hey... sleepy, dizzy..."
     "I blame me badly, come and drink some water--" Ling Senzhen handed the good honey water to Mo Shaoqing's mouth.
     Mo Shaoqing's dissatisfaction refused: "Don't drink! I want to drink, that Ling always brews, sweet,
     oh ..." Lingsen screamed and laughed. Did the usual sensibles be pretending? Being drunk will also be such a wayward side. "Come on, this is sweet..."
     "Really? Not sweet, I don't want to drink!" Mo Shaoqing glared at his eyes and looked at Lingsen.
     Lingsen’s heart is so sweet that she can’t refuse the other person, but she doesn’t feel comfortable in drinking water. I’m too anxious, and I don’t let him have something to drink. How to do it tomorrow morning?
     "Come and drink, if you don't drink, I want to feed you..."
     Mo Shaoqing was a drunk, a little sober, and took a few mouthfuls of water in the cup of Lingsen's hand.
     "Let's drink more, come -"
     Mo Shaoqing sipped a cup and seemed to be somewhat awake. "Hey - good! I still want ~"
     "Well, let's go home!" Lingsen昊 couldn't stand the coquetry of Mo Shaoqing, and helped him to go outside the restaurant.
     Autumn evening wind with a slight coolness, Lingsen 昊 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫 莫
     Mo Shaoqing blew a cold wind for a while, honey water also worked, and some were awake.
     What happened, how are you at the door?
     It seems that Ling just brought himself out?
     Have you finished eating? But why is the stomach burning in the fire, I feel very hungry!
     Mo Shaoqing’s two steps, Mr. Ling? Oh, yes, he went to drive, and told himself to stay well... Stay well!
     What, when I just had dinner, did Mr. Ling say that he wants to be with him?
     How do you answer yourself...
     Don’t want money, I want someone? Is
     this really what I said? Mo Shaoqing felt that his wine was completely awake.
     "Hey ~ how, oh ~ will be like this..." Mo Shaoqing licked his face and felt his face was thrown away.
     "Hey--" Lingsen slammed the car over and rang a few times, and was afraid that Mo Shaoqing couldn't hear him. He quickly took him to the co-pilot and helped to fasten his seat belt.
     Mo Shaoqing squatted on the side and slept.
     Lingsen’s car drove to the road, and the hotel called the hotel to withdraw everything. After all, people were drunk, what kind of candle should not be needed!
     Mo Shaoqing pretended to fall asleep, but his ears were vertical. Pointy, when you hear what the other person said, you can't wait to take the phone off, how to prepare everything!
     After a while, the sound of only two people in the car was entangled. Mo Shaoqing secretly opened his eyes and observed the man silently through the window... When did he start to care about the other person?
     It seems to have started in the R country, from the pen, from the hot spring bath, from the person who wants to be as successful as Mr. Ling... This subtle feeling is deeply buried in the heart, unconsciously The germination grows up, and then breaks out when I meet again...
     I pretend not to care, but I really care about it. I care about what people invite him to eat, and care about his refusal...
     Mo Shaoqing uses his fingers to gently paint on the glass. The other side's side face... Also, such a charming person, how can it not be fascinating, but also so gentle and intimate... was shocked by his own brain, Mo Shaoqing's face is more red.
     Lingsen slammed the car and prepared to help the other party untie the seat belt, but touched a pair of warm eyes.
     "When did you wake up?"
     Mo Shaoqing realized that he had forgotten to sleep. "Just wake up, I So sleepy, the head is dizzy." Mo Shaoqing did not lie, he did have some dizziness.
     Lingsen whispered softly: "I asked the hotel to prepare you a hangover soup and stay up all night. Go up and eat a little more and sleep well?"
     "Don't want to eat!" Inexplicably, Mo Shaoqing wanted to sing the opposite.
     Sure enough, Lingsen was not angry, but he still glared at him: "Hey, eat a little."
     "Then I want to eat fish fillet porridge...burn the cake, I want to eat the meat, I have to eat spicy crayfish, also I want to eat egg yolk crabs..." The
     front is okay, how come to the back... Lingsen 昊 frown, this is the expression he often makes when he thinks.
     Mo Shaoqing looked at his distressed look, and he smiled. He felt that he must be particularly proud now, and he would have no fear when he was petting.
     Hearing Mo Shaoqing's laughter, Ling Senzhen knew that he was being played, but the strange thing is that he is not angry at all, but rather faintly happy.
     "Little liar, get off the bus!" Lingsen licked the other's nose, attracted Mo Shaoqing's dissatisfaction, and smiled with satisfaction.
     The two returned to the last presidential suite, and soon the hotel service staff came to the porridge and plum patties, and the two dishes behind were certainly not there!
     The craftsmanship of the five-star hotel is not covered. Mo Shaoqing is hungry and snoring and drinking.
     Ling Senzhen thinks that love is an incorrigible poison, and he is already addicted. Otherwise, why is it so looking at the other party to eat, and I am satisfied as if I am full?
     Feeling Mr. Ling's hot eyes, Mo Shaoqing can't eat any more. "Cough, I am full, do you want it? Would you like to order another one?"
     Lingsen felt that he didn't see enough How did you eat it when you gorged?
     "No, how are you, is it better?"
     "Fortunately, it is a bit sleepy now," Mo Shaoqing said after playing a haha. Today, he has experienced too many things. He has to rest slowly and organize. Think about it.
     After that, he plans to go back to the last room to rest, this time he will not be stupid to think that the presidential suite has only one room!
     "Wait, where are you going?"
     "Sleep, I am sleepy." In order to express himself is really sleepy, Mo Shaoqing also played a few yawns.
     Where did Lingsen’s thoughts not see the other’s thoughts, “Come--”
     “Dry... Why?” Mo Shaoqing looked at the defense and moved in a small step.
     Lingsen is crying and laughing, is he so eager to perform? Although I really want to... but today the obvious timing is wrong.
     Since the other party is not coming, then I will pass, and Ling Sen will take two steps and take two steps. He will go to Mo Shaoqing and gently hold the other side.
     "Thank you -" "Thank you for
     what?" Mo Shaoqing asked sillyly, but added: The person who said thank you is me, thank you for appearing in my single blank for decades.
     "Do you have anything to say to me?"
     Mo Shaoqing is stupid: "What is the story , not in the restaurant!" I want you to say this, he will not say the second time, too shameful. Now!
     Ling Senzhen is obviously not satisfied with this answer. He feels that the other party should have a feeling for himself, so at this moment, he does not want to hide his feelings. He knew that he was too anxious, but he still forced Mo Shaoqing to say it.
     Lingsen picked up Mo Shaoqing's chin and looked at Mo Shaoqing seriously. He tempted:
     "You like me-- "
     Mo Shaoqing has just been tossing, has been completely awake, and now looks directly at the other's eyes. I feel that the deep feelings in Mr. Ling’s eyes are going to swallow them up, and I can’t say a little.
     "Say, um~" Lingsen was close, whispering in Mo Xiaoqing’s ear, but with no tolerance.
  Mo Shaoqing felt that his ears were like currents, and they were numb.
     Looking up at each other, the Lingsen 灯光 under the light faded away during the day, and the whole person softened a lot.
     He was bold enough to sneak a sigh on Lingsen’s cheek. “I like you.” After
     Mo Shaoqing finished speaking, he was flushed and felt that he could cook eggs. He wanted to escape, but he was stunned by Ling Sen. Hook a little harder and deepen the kiss.
     After receiving a satisfactory reply, Ling Senzhen felt that all this was better than imagined. The big hand of Mo Shaoqing began to go downstream...
     Mo Shaoqing quickly broke free. "I want to take a shower, my body is very sticky..."
     Although Lingsen is somewhat lost, he knows that he has to take it step by step. Now he has succeeded for more than half of it. He said, "Go ahead! Then take a break early!"
     Back in his room, Lingsen went to趟 Bathroom.
     An hour later, Lingsen squatted out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair, the water drops over the delicate body, and slowly disappeared into the bathrobe...
     The phone light on the bed flashed, which meant a text message.
     Kim Min: How is your buddy?
     Lingsen is thinking about how to reply, and then another one.
     Kim Min: No, is the method I said useless? impossible! I said that this method can definitely turn people on the bed, you have not succeeded, really hehe, my brother!
     Kim Min: What about buddies? Don't be discouraged without success... I still have a way, screaming?
     Lingsen’s forehead blue-bellied violent, which pot does not open, which pot is smashed, quickly turn the phone off and throw it aside.