Chapter 35

not happy, but he did not think about it, it is rare to think about this stupid big brother is quite interesting.
     Yin started from the real estate and hotel industry. This is similar to the Claire Group. It is impossible to suddenly enter a new industry.
     But now the real estate industry is in a downturn, although it is not a loss, but the profits have not been as good as before, and its hotels are not as good as before. After all, the newly-launched star-rated hotels are not too small. In addition to the old-fashioned, Yin’s Hotel has no advantage.
     The hotel was rectified, and the company also suffered serious losses within the company. The corruption was serious and several subsidiaries were not in a good position.
     The whole Yin is only looking at the glamorous surface. In fact, it is already worse than before. Although he wants to turn the tide, he has a lot of constraints and simply let go!
     However, in this way, the upper class of the whole S city will no longer have the place of Yin's body. Yin's behemoth may be dumped, and these blood-sucking insects attached to Yin's body will cease to exist.
     Yin Wanxi thought that it is the best way to cooperate with Claire Group. With Claire's funds and Yin's reputation, it is a new hotel industry, so the father is so eager. I don’t know the current status of Yin’s, how many people know about the Claire Group? Do you want to disclose your tone?
     However, the cooperation, Yin has already fallen, he wants to see if Yin can turn things around?
     Oh, but to reverse the simplicity of Qiankun, the best way to cure carrion is not to treat but to cut it off. It is more appropriate to use this to compare Yin’s. Yin Wanqi picked up the glass and used his thoughts to express silence. Anyway, someone would say it for him.
     "Of course not, I just feel that the domestic changes in the past two years are really big!" Seeing the topic talking about his company, Yin Wanming immediately grabbed the topic.
     Lingsen blinked and pretended to be incomprehensible. Since Yin Wanming dared to let the Claire Group cooperate with him in advance, he would have to look at the Yin family’s old fox. "Yeah, it really is very good."
     Yinwan Ming quietly added: "Claire hotel open stores abroad in recent years a lot of ah Ling always really young!."
     Lingsen Juzhaojiubei Hao Qing Huang: "But only rely on the support of the family it!"
     Actually There is still no hook, Yin Wanming has some can't sit still: "The S market in the mainland market is an important big city! But the market in S city can be so good to enter, there must be..." Look at what happened to Lingsen, and plan for yourself.
     To his disappointment, Lingsen was only playing Tai Chi with him.
     Suddenly, he looked at his daughter and thought about it. "I heard that Ling grew up in the B country from a young age, and later went to study in the G country of A, and only came to China a few years ago..." Yin Wanming said that a big pass but see everyone did not react, just a warm atmosphere Suddenly silenced.
     "Oh?" Lingsen looked at Yin Wanming with a smile and smile. The two Yin family seem to be really out of harmony. Since Yin Wanming’s speech, Yin Wanzhen really did not say a word, let him be stupid, what is it? Is it a fact or acting? He would like to see what situation this banquet will be made by Yin Wanming today.
     Yin Wanming, who was "affirmed", became more and more proud. He said: "The little girl Yi Xue has studied in the country of A. The English is very good. I must have a common language with Ling. It is better to let the little girl take the place in the city of S. Today's S city..."
     "Yin manager does not know, Lingmou has eighty this year, but he is only in his early twenties. This China is not about the generation gap. We are too different in age, and the generation gap is also big. It is estimated that I will not be happy to accompany my 'old man' to hang out.”
     Ling Senzhen quickly interrupted Yin Wanming’s words, with a hint of deterrence in his voice. He suddenly felt that the air was a bit boring and annoyed, and one thought he was Can't you get a wife? The cultivation of learning from an early age can not make him sarcasm, and it is rude to interrupt the speech.
     The focus of one night is actually this, Yin Wanming is really stupid. It seems that the cooperation with Yin may have to be considered. If the family will be Yin Wanming in the future, Lingsen will look at Yin Wanzhen who is still silent. If this is the case...
     Yin Wanming listens, but he is happy. I thought that there was a play, not looking at the eyes of the opposite brother, and then said: "Ling always laughs, 28 years old is a good age, you are handsome, young and promising, successful career, the little girl is admiring, How can such a person not want to! Cher, do you say it is right?" Joke, don't say 28, 38, that is 48. If the daughter can be the president's wife, he is equally willing.
     Yin Yixue is eating, suddenly the audience's eyes are concentrated on themselves. She scared the chopsticks to fall, and then looked at the parents' hopes, and finally knew why they had to bring them today.
     She had not had time to speak, and Lingsen said: "You don't have to worry," He still sat down and refused, but everyone who knew him knew that he was a little angry at the moment.
     "If you invited me to say these things today, I am sorry, Lingmou has no idea of ​​wanting to get married, these things. It is also impossible for you to be the master. Time is not early, I will leave. "When you stop, you don't go to see the people present, you will get up and leave.
     Of course, you don't want to discuss these things. Yin Wanming shouted in his heart, but he didn't dare to stop it.
     Yin Wanzhen thought about it, this kid is really arrogant, but he is crazy." Proud capital, I don’t know what to do, what will happen in the end. When
     others leave, leave a room for people to face each other, Yin Yixue smiles bitterly, this father is really no eyesight, the president of Claire Group can imagine a.
     Song Fenfang no longer bear it, "Oh, you silly girl, good opportunity, how do you say nothing ah! "Song Fenfang hates iron and can't be a steel road. Fu has changed his mind. Just like this, according to his daughter's timidity, I am afraid that I can't say anything good. The
     opposite Yin Wanzhen is coming back, he is happy. Seeing it, though, he doesn't mind giving people a springboard, but such an important thing is to have the big brother "handle it", so that he won't drop the handle, but this time the old man should be completely disappointed with these two. I just don't know what the old woman is doing, and the cooperation is shelved. If I think about it, I will have a good show.
     Isn’t the Li’s group in B city rejected the idea of ​​marriage? No way, this circle is so big, everyone knows it, it means that there is no idea that Ling always wants to marry. And with his family, do you need a marriage? Don't look at what position you are.
     Yin Wanzhao felt that there was some depression in the room. He didn't want to stay for a moment. He loosened his tie and was ready to leave. He should think about how to get to Ling in the next time. At least the surface should be done.
     Chen Huixin saw the sound of the car in the yard, and quickly came out to meet, seeing her husband angry, and quickly asked: "What is it? Is it not done?"
     "Don't mention it..." Yin Wanzhen said that he had picked up a few key points. She knows that Chen Huixin and the old woman have contact, so that they can clean themselves.
     "Hey, big brother is really, how - this kind of thing can be urgent!" Chen Huixin excuse Yin Wanming on the surface, in fact, hate the Yin Wanming, Chen family is now attached to the Yin family, one Rong Rongrong is damaged, but it is not long-lasting Things, only this cooperation is related to the life and death of Yin, she is more anxious than anyone else, but was destroyed by the stupidity of the boss.
     However, Chen Huixin has just discovered from the paragraph that the president of Claire Group, which is famous overseas, has not yet married!
     Since there is no marriage, the free love head office, Irene is more beautiful than Yin Yixue, and the age is close to Ling. It is also a successful career. Although it is only a prostitute of her own, she is better than her own daughter. This matter can be achieved, and how Chen’s Yin’s development is not necessarily true! I will rely on my skills in the future!
     Yin Wanzhen pretended not to see the flash of his wife's eyes, and said to her: "You go to bed early, you don't care about the things in the mall!" Just walked to the room to rest.
     Behind Chen Huixin stared at his back, the hatred in his heart rose again, then thought of something, and returned to his room with a smile.
     A feast was not happy.
     On the second day after Mo Shaoqing’s visit, everyone was eating in the cafeteria, and the second child took the girlfriend over.
     At this time, everyone knows that during the summer vacation, Xu Chengxuan secretly handed over a girlfriend during the summer vacation.
     The girls are one less than them, called Lin Biao, the performance department, looks good, obviously it is a kind of pure girls, but it is a kind of long and good type.
     Mo Shaoqing was very surprised: "I actually took my girlfriend out, not kind! I invited you yesterday, why don't you bring it over!"
     "Yes, such a beautiful sister does not bring it out."
     Xu Chengxuan could not live with everyone. The smile, the face is reddish, "Non, nonsense, this is not brought!"
     "Brothers, I have just been in love with Cheng Xuan, I am not too embarrassed! You don't blame him!" Lin Biao shy.
     "Hey, this is not the same as a girlfriend!"
     "Hahaha, please take a meal out of the      order-- "
     "Please
eat-- " In the laughter of everyone, Xu Chengxuan can only blush a few The dormitory had lunch. After dinner, Xu Chengxuan sent Lin Biao back.
     On the way back, Wen Yang has been absent-minded, Mo Shaoqing and Zhou Shucheng chat, he did not answer, Mo Shaoqing joked to him: "Is there a girlfriend in the second child, you have not, some lost. ? " "
     how can ah? "Wenyang do not want to talk more, followed by helpless explained:" his temper was the possession of this trip is good. " "
     Do not worry, we are not there with three single thing Ah, the fourth is so handsome and there is no girlfriend!" Zhou Shucheng lived in Wenyang. "! Brother give you strength."
     Onyang faint broke Zhou Shucheng hand and smiled: "I know, I will not dormitory, out of a trip."
     "OK, ah, go early and returned early."
     Onyang After leaving, Mo Shaoqing felt strange, but did not think much.